The X Factor Rankdown (#2 ON P. 294 // #1 ON P.295)

If Victoria doesn’t do the cut in time and I have to do it, does that mean I have to do the write up?

Movie I Dont Want To GIF by 1091

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, JC said:

If Victoria doesn’t do the cut in time and I have to do it, does that mean I have to do the write up?

Movie I Dont Want To GIF by 1091

This is what you signed up for though in case that does happen. :dead:  

Although it's good Victoria will do it though.

42 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

My notifications are off. That will not work. I messaged Chris already. I'll have it in within the next two hours.

Just get it in, as soon as possible.

If it's near the end of the day & not in, JC takes over. 

I'm going to lunch soon so that means I'll be going to my living room to my kitchen. :dead: Remind me of the two left or do you make our lives easier and update the front page? 👑

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I see you do update the front page though there are four options left for me. :giggle:

If you had your notifications on 😘 

DAVID CORREY

giphy.gif

This was a battle of who? vs. who? because I literally have no idea who these people are. I was going to cut Adire Belle because they can't figure out how to spell their name. Is It Adira Bell, Adira-Belle or Adira~Belle? The only reason they got spared is because they don't have a gif I could use. So David Correy was a a contestant on The X Factor USA 2. HOW EMBARRASSING. :dead: I do not remember this man. He would walk down the street and I wouldn't recognize him. Sorry, to this man.

giphy.gif

David was apart of the Over 25's category which is mentored by LA Reid. On the first live show he sang "My Love Is Your Love" by Whitney Houston and it received so-so reviews.  He sang for survival against Josh Brook but was ultimately eliminated. You beat Tate Stevens at least and Josh Krajcik, undeservedly so. Congrats on not being last! :clap:

18 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL Oh so that’s who David Correy is? Wow i completely forgot all about him. :dead: I could have left my cut as him. :lmao: 

You know Google is a thing, right? 😛 

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

You know Google is a thing, right? 😛 

I know. :haha: When I googled his name I thought i saw it say Brazilian singer and didn't look hard enough. I thought he was from X Factor Brazil so I changed my mind. Didn't properly research it. :haha: 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I know. :haha: When I googled his name I thought i saw it say Brazilian singer and didn't look hard enough. I thought he was from X Factor Brazil so I changed my mind. Didn't properly research it. :haha: 

Then the first page is a thing 😘 

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I know I know. I wasn't on my laptop at the time. :haha: [/myexcuse]

You can still have access to the front page via IPhone, but now your excuse is you still have a. Flip phone :giggle:

16 minutes ago, *Chris said:

You can still have access to the front page via IPhone, but now your excuse is you still have a. Flip phone :giggle:

Screaming. :dead: