The X Factor Rankdown (#2 ON P. 294 // #1 ON P.295)

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Imagine being gay and wanting to cut the person responsible for this BOP

:bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo:

If I didn't want to go to pound town with Ben, Fleur would easily have been my favourite that year. :giggle: 

Fleur + Sax! :wub: 

40 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Also who was the group responsible for Maria Lawson in S2's robbery so I can put them on my list? 😘

Wasn't it the Conways or something? 

36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ben was more consistent overall, imo. Simon also stupidly had Fleur pull a Katharine McPhee and reprise Uptown Funk in the finale when she did it the week before the finale originally.

1. Favourite is technically the correct spelling. The reason the US doesn't spell words with a U is because in the older days, you had to pay per letter for newspaper printing, and it was cheaper to drop letters out of words. #capitalism

2. I'm in Canada, and they use the English spelling for words.

Hmmm I thought Fleur was more consistent with bigger moments although Ben was solid and good too.

Ooooh didn't know this. 😮 

I find it strange to be on #teamfleur in this Ben v Fleur argument because you would expect me to stan Ben :giggle:

Apparently it's his fault for not posting any thirst traps for all the gays + Victoria to share because I could easily be persuaded by some nice abs

zac efron GIF

wtf I didn't know who this Fleur person was, but I know that song. If any of these people in this rankdown have any mainstream success, they should automatically be safe until top 50 over all the WHOOOOOO WHO WHO contestants.

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

wtf I didn't know who this Fleur person was, but I know that song. If any of these people in this rankdown have any mainstream success, they should automatically be safe until top 50 over all the WHOOOOOO WHO WHO contestants.

This is not a rankdown based on their mainstream success though; that's why the majority of the one with mainstream success were in the music rankdown 😘 

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Bold of you to assume there’s 50 mainstream contestants. :giggle: 

• Haha 1

I'm gone for like 30 minutes and this rankdown manages to get like 5 more pages. :dead: I am not going to catch-up like Wally. :dead: Elliott, with this rankdown alone we can surpass Wally's post in no time.

AND AGAIN...JOSH BEFORE TATE?

seth meyers get help GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

If we used mainstream success, Victoria and I would be happy because there could only be one possible winner

one direction love GIF

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm gone for like 30 minutes and this rankdown manages to get like 5 more pages. :dead: I am not going to catch-up like Wally. :dead: Elliott, with this rankdown alone we can surpass Wally's post in no time.

You guys were gifted with an IDF reset and Wally is still somehow winning? I feel like he doesn't even try :giggle:

giphy.gif

Just now, JC said:

You guys were gifted with an IDF reset and Wally is still somehow winning? I feel like he doesn't even try :giggle:

giphy.gif

He probably still have a secret forum where he talks with Denise, so he can beat all of us in post counts.

Just now, *Chris said:

He probably still have a secret forum where he talks with Denise, so he can beat all of us in post counts.

Let's create a secret forum to gossip about Wally

Just now, Solaris said:

Isn't that every thread though?

We can use the SYTYCD rankdown

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

:dead: