The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

CYCLE #2 - AUDITION

GrouchyEllipticalFrogmouth-size_restrict 

For the first cycle, our remaining acts must pass the audition round! What is the audition round?

Our mentors will each nominate 18 acts where 9 acts will be safe while 9 acts will be cut from the competition.

At the end of the audition round, 90 acts will be eliminated from the rankdown.

The only restriction is you cannot nominate any acts with immunity, or any acts that were saved during the previous round. 

The order of the cycle will go as follows;          

b5E2oUL.png 

With that being, JC can now nominate - he has 24 hours to nominate. And everyone will have 24 hours to cut, following his nominations…

If you have any questions, let me know!

Edited by *Chris

I didn’t want to go first lol bc this is my first rankdown. @*Chris just to make sure when someone gets immunity from my nominations they get it for this whole cycle or just until the third ranker?

Just now, Solaris said:

if Fleur gets nominated by you and saved by a ranker.  Nico can't nominate Fleur because he is directly after you.  However Wally could nominate her as he is after Nico.  Thats an example.

Ok that’s what I thought, glad they don’t get it for the whole cycle. Gracias!

Are you trying to get me to nominate Fleur? :giggle:

2 minutes ago, JC said:

I didn’t want to go first lol bc this is my first rankdown. @*Chris just to make sure when someone gets immunity from my nominations they get it for this whole cycle or just until the third ranker?

They can't be nominated by the person following you, but could be nominated by the person following them.

And blame the randomizer - it knew tbh :haha:

5 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I tried Googling these people and now I'm convinced you are all crazy

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

they are made up people

Yeah they are games from the RE. :haha: 

5 hours ago, JC said:

LMAO It was a redux challenge back in the day when IDF had a redux emporium

basically players would join and create a player and then draw a style or two each week like the real show and pick a song to dance to and write dialogue and banter - this is for the specific sytycd redux me and Wally are referring to and the public voted each week and dancers were eliminated. Hovanessa was like the Marksie/Benjelle/Kamcey of the season

I wish they didn’t erase the RE , otherwise I could just send you a link and it’d be much clearer #hovanessaftw ❤️ 

I legit am still laughing at your confusion bc it’s hilar for ppl who know the RE

Lol you explained it all perfectly here. :haha: 

24 minutes ago, Solaris said:

if Fleur gets nominated by you and saved by a ranker.  Nico can't nominate Fleur because he is directly after you.  However Wally could nominate her as he is after Nico.  Thats an example.

Why you gotta throw Fleur under the bus like this? 🙂 

LOL I'm teasing. :dead: 

All rankers can PM me ONE act they would like me to leave alone bc I don’t want to take out acts that people actually care about this early. Try to do it as fast as possible because the offer expires as soon as I decide to nominate.

Love You Kiss GIF by swerk