The X Factor Rankdown (#2 ON P. 294 // #1 ON P.295)

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

Thank you everyone for participating in my first succesful rankdown. I am glad that this rankdown was a success!

I will be posting the winner's banner in the coming days! 

• Like 5
On 9/24/2020 at 6:18 PM, *Wallace said:

Ah yess a bit. I know you do and am glad that you voted her high there too! :haha: This I did figure with those 3 being your Top 3. Oooh awww yeah i was speaking more in a general sense. I know Samantha is the only one you’re super familiar with so I get you ranking her much higher than the others. Omggg yikes, I wonder this too - but am sure she would have been a lot lower than #14. :fear: :haha: 

Awww yayyy I hope you will en enjoy it when you read it.

Awww luckily i do remember.  :haha: Oooh ahhh i seee. But yes I watched S6 live time and showed you videos of them in live time too. Then I was loving S5 right after and wanted to share that with you. :haha: But ahh noo you didn’t haha. 😛 Yayy!!

Wow. 😮 I love her a lot and it was an easy choice to rank her that high. Yes. ❤️  Oh okay.... and ugh yeah, at least my high ranking helped out that public vote some. 😐 

I just finished reading the Samantha write-ups! :clap:  That was great. I played all her performances back as I read your comments on them. I love so much. :wub:  Great job with all your super detailed write-ups. I know you worked sooo hard and it shows. ❤️ 

Ah wow, this is really surprising to me. I don't know why I don't remember it happening in that order, but I believe you. 

On 9/25/2020 at 6:52 PM, *Chris said:

Thank you everyone for participating in my first succesful rankdown. I am glad that this rankdown was a success!

I will be posting the winner's banner in the coming days! 

I'm glad I got to follow along some, even though I wasn't playing. ❤️ It was a fun rankdown to follow and you did a great job! :hug: 

• Like 1
On 9/28/2020 at 9:59 PM, miss denise said:

Wow. 😮 I love her a lot and it was an easy choice to rank her that high. Yes. ❤️  Oh okay.... and ugh yeah, at least my high ranking helped out that public vote some. 😐 

I just finished reading the Samantha write-ups! :clap:  That was great. I played all her performances back as I read your comments on them. I love so much. :wub:  Great job with all your super detailed write-ups. I know you worked sooo hard and it shows. ❤️ 

Ah wow, this is really surprising to me. I don't know why I don't remember it happening in that order, but I believe you. 

Aww this is all so great to hear. ❤️ And yeah without your ranking, she would have been much lower / not the highest ranked Australian contestant I would assume.

Awww yayyy thank you for taking the time to read my Samantha write-up and playing  the performances alongside it. :wub: My job is done, from what should have been 8 years ago lmao. Awww thank youu. 😢 

Thank you! I remember the order of it, so you're welcome! :haha: 

• Like 1
On 10/4/2020 at 4:52 PM, Elliott said:

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

It's call working non-stop and leaving a job to start a brand new one. ❤️ 

I'll get to it, eventually!