The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The only acceptable winners of XFUS2 were Jennel, Beatrice and Carly Rose, thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Yeah I actually expected Carly Rose would have gotten the XFUS2 win and would have been cool with that since i knew 5H wouldn't. Her going so early was so surprising to me.

TOP 20 - FINAL RANKING

lvQesFH.jpg

SHAYNE WARD (UK SEASON 2)
LEONA LEWIS (UK SEASON 3)

ALEXANDRA BURKE (UK SEASON 5)
DIANA VICKERS (UK SEASON 5)
RUTH LORENZO (UK SEASON 5)
STACEY SOLOMON (UK SEASON 6)
CHER LLOYD (UK SEASON 7)
LITTLE MIX (UK SEASON 8 )
AMELIA LILY (UK SEASON 8 )
JAMES ARTHUR (UK SEASON 9)
ELLA HENDERSON (UK SEASON 9)
FLEUR EAST (UK SEASON 11)
--------

CECE FREY (US SEASON 2)
ALEX & SIERRA (US SEASON 3)
--------

SALLY CHATFIELD (AUS SEASON 2)
SAMANTHA JADE (AUS SEASON 4)
DAMI IM (AUS SEASON 5)
REIGAN DERRY (AUS SEASON 6)
CYRUS VILLANUEVA (AUS SEASON 7)
NATALIE CONWAY (AUS SEASON 7) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we have our Top 20, you will be submitting your ranking of the Top 20. 

I ask that you all submit a write-up of a minimum of 100 words for each contestant. 

And as a reminder, these are the restrictions for the ranking:

+ @NGM must rank Little Mix outside of his Top 10.

+ @Elliott must rank Amelia Lily outside of his Top 10.

+ @~Tom~ must rank Dami Im outside of his Top 10.

+ @Solaris must rank Reigan Derry outside of his Top 15.

+ @Steven_ must rank Leona Lewis outside of his Top 10.

+ @Zoey must rank Little Mix & Ruth Lorenzo outside of her Top 10.

@*Wallace must rank Leona Lewis & Ella Henderson outside of his Top 10.

+ @JC must rank Shayne Ward outside of his Top 10, and Alex & Sierra in his Top 10.

+ @1234567890 must rank Shayne Ward & Alexandra Burke outside of her Top 10.

The public is also recommended to submit ranking! The deadline to submit the ranking will be on August 14th. 

If you have any questions, let me know but everything should be self-explanatory by now. 

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Maybe.... although  I thought I made it obvious in this game. :dead: :haha: 

Mahogany obviously. They were my 2nd fave behind Sally with Hayley a close 3rd. ❤️ Whataya Want From Me was amazing. 

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah I actually expected Carly Rose would have gotten the XFUS2 win and would have been cool with that since i knew 5H wouldn't. Her going so early was so surprising to me.

She placed 2nd?

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

obvious that the right choice for #1 should have been Hayley 🙂

Mahogany makes a solid second.  

It was the opposite order for me. 😘  But I enjoyed them both a lot! 

3 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Mahogany obviously. They were my 2nd fave behind Sally with Hayley a close 3rd. ❤️ Whataya Want From Me was amazing. 

Yayy! :wub: Yess I lovd that performance. I am glad we can agree on the 3 best that season even with a different order. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

She placed 2nd?

I meant in this game. :haha: I thought she could have flown under the radar til like the Top 100 stage as I thought she was an inoffensive type.

33 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Leona, Niki, Cher, Fleur, Dalton, Three Wishez, Samantha, Reigan, Natalie, Real Like You and Megan (maybe?) are my actual favorites of their respective seasons so I am ecstatic over their wins! :wub::clap: 

Then I have a number of second faves in Shayne, Stacey, Sam, Saara, Marcus, Dami winning here so I am pleased with those as well. :yes: 

:omg:  

I think maybe 4-5 are my actual season favorites, but then I don't know all of them. :haha: 

19 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

She placed 2nd?

9 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I’m sure he meant in this game. 

:dead: 

11 minutes ago, miss denise said:

:omg:  

I think maybe 4-5 are my actual season favorites, but then I don't know all of them. :haha: 

Awww that is still a really good number there. 😮 Although I have to measure it by the seasons you've seen which I can't think of off the top of my head. I know all of the seasons except UK1 (and some of UK2).

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Awww that is still a really good number there. 😮 Although I have to measure it by the seasons you've seen which I can't think of off the top of my head. I know all of the seasons except UK1 (and some of UK2).

Not really, but yeah it looks better when you take out what I haven't seen. :haha: I included UK2 in my count since I'm a fan of Shayne, although maybe I don't know anyone else from that season. :lmao: 

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

Not really, but yeah it looks better when you take out what I haven't seen. :haha: I included UK2 in my count since I'm a fan of Shayne, although maybe I don't know anyone else from that season. :lmao: 

Ahh yesss this is exactly true here - so it looks better when you remove those seasons. :haha: Oooh lol I didn't think of that either. :haha: 

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

The only other person from UK2 worth noting is Maria Lawson, who Wally cut. :/

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

It was his only choice.  If I recall, that was your fault.

Wally was the only making all the decisions for my nominations so I refuse to accept any responsibility.

• Haha 2