The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Reggie 'n Bollie were so much fun. :bobo: And no Elliott, Louisa deserved her win so stop that. 🙂 

Yayy the Joe appreciation post there, JC. :clap: I'm sad I won't get to do a write-up for him as I was looking forward to, but I love his voice and all of those performances.  "Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word" was my favorite that season! He's still amongst my top favorite male contestants (actual top male favorite) on all of XF. ❤️

21 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

😢😢😢😢 Victoria, I am so so sorry. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts. :hug: Let me know if you need anything at all. ❤️ :hug:  

XOa8RzG.jpg

CASSIE COMPTON (UK SERIES 1)

SHAYNE WARD (UK SERIES 2)

LEONA LEWIS (UK SERIES 3)

NIKI EVANS (UK SERIES 4)

STACEY SOLOMON (UK SERIES 6)

CHER LLOYD (UK SERIES 7)

SAM BAILEY (UK SERIES 10)
FLEUR EAST (UK SERIES 11)

LAUREN MURRAY (UK SERIES 12)

SAARA AALTO (UK SERIES 13)

MATT LINNEN (UK SERIES 14)

DALTON HARRIS (UK SERIES 15)

MARCUS CANTY (US SEASON 1)

CECE FREY (US SEASON 2)

ALEX & SIERRA (US SEASON 3)
SALLY CHATFIELD (AUS SEASON 2)
THREE WISHEZ (AUS SEASON 3)

SAMANTHA JADE (AUS SEASON 4)
DAMI IM (AUS SEASON 5)

REIGAN DERRY (AUS SEASON 6)

NATALIE ONG (AUS SEASON 8 )

REAL LIKE YOU (X-FACTOR: THE BAND)

MEGAN MCKENNA (CELEBRITY EDITION)

JACKIE THOMAS (INTERNATIONAL)

Great graphic Chris! ❤️  Little Mix, Sally, Samantha, Dami, and Reigan winning their seasons as well as Jackie being the top international contestant is beautiful. Might do a tribute pot to Jackie later since not many know who she is. 

13 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Great graphic Chris! ❤️  Little Mix, Sally, Samantha, Dami, and Reigan winning their seasons as well as Jackie being the top international contestant is beautiful. Might do a tribute pot to Jackie later since not many know who she is. 

Not happy about CeCe winning her season?  choice.  

Leona, Niki, Cher, Fleur, Dalton, Three Wishez, Samantha, Reigan, Natalie, Real Like You and Megan (maybe?) are my actual favorites of their respective seasons so I am ecstatic over their wins! :wub::clap: 

Then I have a number of second faves in Shayne, Stacey, Sam, Saara, Marcus, Dami winning here so I am pleased with those as well. :yes: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Leona, Niki, Cher, Fleur, Dalton, Three Wishez, Samantha, Reigan, Natalie, Real Like You and Megan (maybe?) are my actual favorites of their respective seasons so I am ecstatic over their wins! :wub::clap: 

Then I have a number of second faves in Shayne, Stacey, Sam, Saara, Marcus, Dami winning here so I am pleased with those as well. :yes: 

This CeCe shade.  

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

This CeCe shade.  

LOL you know my thoughts on her. 🙈Congrats getting her the XFUS2 win though!

3 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Elliott's very favorite group Fifth Harmony deserved! 

(!)(!)(!) 

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

This lack of Sally is noted!