The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Natalie Ong

ST_20170617_NATALIE_3213904.jpg?itok=L7c

Wow Natalie Ong one of the first boots of her season making it this far! :dead: Well done to her. Let’s see what I can say about her. Natalie Ong is a contestant from The X Factor Australia Season 8 where she was a member of the 14-21s category and was mentored by Adam Lambert. She was the youngest contestants of the finals that year at 14. Natalie sang “I’d Rather Go Blind” on the Three Chair Challenge and made it through to the Top 12 Live shows. She sang “When Loves Take Over” and was apart of a 4 person elimination that week. I am sure she deserved better on her season  considering she made it this far. So well done to Natalie. :haha: 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

ANDREA. 💔 He is so underrated on this forum. I'm glad he made it far after @Elliott initially cut him but then @JC had to reset his noms and then he magically disappeared for the noms list. :giggle:

Yes “magically” :dead:

i don’t even remember this but congrats to his fans for getting them this far especially Zotoria

RepentantCourteousIraniangroundjay-small

Marcus Collins

Marcus was a contestant on the X Factor UK 2011 where he eventually placed second behind Little Mix. I don’t have much to say about his run on the show because it was quite underwhelming. Marcus wasn’t a fantastic singer and I always felt like I needed more from him than what he was actually giving. It probably didn’t help that he was mentored by the worst judge in the shows history but whatever. I just rewatched a couple of his performances and I’m even less impressed how thankful what I was back when the season was airing. He was even a member of Eton Road after Anthony left and performed a few gigs with them. What’s he done since X Factor? Not much. He released an album and a couple of single. One of them was terrible cover of the classic “Seven Nation Army” and the other was insignificant. He then went on to appear in a few musicals and tour the UK doing just that.

Saving Third Degree

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Zoey hates Gary more than “judges” like Rita, Nick and even Cheryl? Color me surprised haha 

Cheryl is up there too. Along with Kelly Rowland.