The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I will say once Nico remembered he was good on deals. Lol.

I cared for a lot of acts on Music (too many if I'm being honest, and a good number of them aren't mainstream, so I spread myself thin), so I relied a lot on deals for that rankdown. After that, I avoid deals as much as possible lol

Just now, NGM said:

I cared for a lot of acts on Music (too many if I'm being honest, and a good number of them aren't mainstream, so I spread myself thin), so I relied a lot on deals for that rankdown. After that, I avoid deals as much as possible lol

Our bond over rap acts. :wub:

2 minutes ago, NGM said:

Us dragging Steven Wilson to top 70. :wub: Ugh Porcupine Tree is amazing as is his solo work. 

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

no!  Can confirm, my app was first submitted 😘 

Mine was submitted almost instantly but i didn’t realize I forgot to remove the code block so all Chris got was a blank square. :dead: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Elliott said:

Mine was submitted almost instantly but i didn’t realize I forgot to remove the code block so all Chris got was a blank square. :dead: 

It happened with Vicky too :haha:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

oh happy you got the second application in ❤️  :haha:

Just now, Elliott said:

Chris was probably like, "What is this? A secret message?" :dead:

Just now, Elliott said:

I was so mad because I spent time on my dragging of everyone I listed for least favourite and most overrated :/ 

I hope you dragged that act I'm thinking of:wub: