Olatunji Yearwood
Rak-su
Tate Stevens
The Unconventionals

GOOD LUCK AND DON'T F IT UP!

episode 14 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

78-789091_red-cross-mark-clipart-big-red

Danny Tetley
I’m cutting Danny for the sole fact that he’s currently serving a sentence in prison for the sexual exploitation of teenage boys.

Danny Tetley, 39, a semi-finalist on the show in 2018, admitted seven charges of causing sexual exploitation of boys aged between 14 and 16. His offences came to light when one of the boys' parents checked their son's phone and saw the graphic content.

The court heard Tetley "spent likely many thousands of pounds" on convincing seven teenagers to send him pictures, telling one of them: "Trust me, money ain't a prob as long as they are good."

He messaged them on WhatsApp over "a period of months" until he was arrested in May 2019.

Tetley, of St Enoch's Road, Bradford, was jailed for nine years. He will be monitored on licence for a further eight years after his release.

Saving Andrea.

Josh Krajcik

7atm1aTh_400x400.jpg

More like Josh Tragic.  I have much less interesting things to say about Josh then I did about Jahmene (you're welcome Tom).  Josh Krajcik was on the American version of the X Factor, in season 1.  He was part of the overs category, making him part of Team Sherzinger.  Sherzinger stole the judging spot of one Cheryl Cole, and was unlikable as a judgei n season 1.  Josh was also unlikable.  He wound up placing 2nd overall in the competition, and rightfully lost to Melanie Amaro.  Josh was consistently high in the overall votes, Topping the votes in Week 5 after his performance of Wild Horses.  It was good but it wasn't first place good.  Either way I am happy that I get to cut him from the rankdown.

Save: Bupsi

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol yikes. :dead: I didn't even see his name - he would have been one of my top save options. :haha: 

The switching thing is so confusing to me. HOW DO THESE RULES WORK?? Like do you have to repost your save if someone cuts your save first and then switches? The chaos is entertaining.

Just now, JC said:

The switching thing is so confusing to me. HOW DO THESE RULES WORK?? Like do you have to repost your save if someone cuts your save first and then switches? The chaos is entertaining.

your cut/save is valid for 30 minutes.  At which point it expires.  You are not allowed to edit your cut/save.  You can quote it and change it by posting.