Jump to content

The Voice Winners' (and other Alumni's) Spotify Listeners


season1
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

This is Maelyn's spotify account.

 

 

So this means I put the right account in my post.

 

I wonder why she hasn't posted anything on it besides that Christmas cover. I can't find any of her on-show performances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

So this means I put the right account in my post.

 

I wonder why she hasn't posted anything on it besides that Christmas cover. I can't find any of her on-show performances.

 

I guess it's something to do with Republic Records not helping her in releasing music. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

1. Danielle Bradbery (Season 4) - 1.15m

2. Cassadee Pope (Season 3) - 908k

3. Brynn Cartelli (Season 14) - 629k

4. Jordan Smith (Season 9) - 325k

5. Sawyer Fredericks [Season 8] - 127k

6. Javier Colon (Season 1) - 54k

7. Jake Hoot (Season 17) - 53k

8. Alisan Porter (Season 10) - 50k

9. Chevel Shepherd (Season 15) - 48k

10. Tessanne Chin (Season 5) - 40k

11. Sundance Head (Season 11) - 30k

12. Chloe mk (Season 13) - 24k

13. Chris Blue (Season 12) - 14k

14.Todd Tilghman (Season 18)- 11k

15. Jermaine Paul (Season 2) - 7k

16. Carter Rubin (Season 19) - 6k

17. Craig Wayne Boyd (Season 7) - 5k

18. Josh Kaufman (Season 6) - 5k

19. Maelyn (Season 16) - 191(Can't find "Maelyn Jarmon" account. If anyone finds that then post it's numbers here).

 

 

Big congrats to Brynn for going from about 100ks to 600k. :thumbs:

 Thanks for collecting the current data of the winners. I will update the OP soon. 

 

RE Maelyn, the Maelyn Jarmon account has more followers (9k) and it has The Voice songs on it. (I searched "Maelyn" and it's the top result).

 

RE CWB, he's more active with the group Texas Hill now. Texas Hill is a group formed by CWB. Adam Wakefield [The Voice S10] and Casey James [AI S9].

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NON WINNERS' SPOTIFY LISTENERS.

 

All of them have a lot more monthly listeners than the winner of their season.

 

Melanie Martinez (Season 3) - 11m

Morgan Wallen (Season 6) - 9m

Loren Allred (Season 3) - 2.4m

Kameron Marlowe (Season 15) - 1.6m

RaeLynn (Season 2) - 1.4m

Koryn Hawthorne [Season 8] - 804k

Lauren Duski (Season 12) - 303k

Corey Kent (White) [Season 8] - 166k
Ashland Craft (Season 13) - 68k


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Season 20 finalists' monthly listeners:

  1. Victor Solomon - 185K
  2. Kenzie Wheeler - 129K
  3. Rachel Mac - 123K
  4. Cam Anthony - 23K
  5. Jordan Matthew Young - 9K

 

Highest non-duet songs:

  1. Cam Anthony - Take Me To Church - 28K
  2. Rachel Mac - Rainbow - 18K
  3. Jordan Matthew Young - Gold Dust Woman - 11K
  4. Kenzie Wheeler - Red Dirt Road - 11K
  5. Victor Solomon - I Can Only Imagine - 8K

 

Notes:

  • Team Blake finalists didn't get a bump in their numbers from their duets.
  • Kenzie is the only verified artist. I don't know if he was verified before the season or during the season.
  • If Cam Anthony has another Spotify page, please post below the name and stats. Until new info is posted, the [listeners] number above will be added to the OP among the winners. With 23k monthly listeners, Cam is ranked 13th among 20 winners.

5/30/21 Screenshots:

 


xmKnh4L.jpg

GRy6gVi.jpg

l7wrcqM.jpg

574ioqH.jpg

D7egAMz.jpg
 

 

 

Edited by season1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, season1 said:

Season 20 finalists' monthly listeners:

  1. Victor Solomon - 185K
  2. Kenzie Wheeler - 129K
  3. Rachel Mac - 123K
  4. Cam Anthony - 23K
  5. Jordan Matthew Young - 9K

 

Highest non-duet songs:

  1. Cam Anthony - Take Me To Church - 28K
  2. Rachel Mac - Rainbow - 18K
  3. Jordan Matthew Young - Gold Dust Woman - 11K
  4. Kenzie Wheeler - Red Dirt Road - 11K
  5. Victor Solomon - I Can Only Imagine - 8K

 

Notes:

  • Team Blake finalists didn't get a bump in their numbers from their duets.
  • Kenzie is the only verified artist. I don't know if he was verified before the season or during the season.
  • If Cam Anthony has another Spotify page, please post below the name and stats. Until new info is posted, the [listeners] number above will be added to the OP among the winners. With 23k monthly listeners, Cam is ranked 13th among 20 winners.

5/30/21 Screenshots:

  Hide contents


xmKnh4L.jpg

GRy6gVi.jpg

l7wrcqM.jpg

574ioqH.jpg

D7egAMz.jpg
 

 

 


It’s pretty obvious it’s the duets bumping the numbers, in the case of Kenzie, Rachel and Victor. I guess the audience didn’t care enough for the Cam-Blake duet to look it up on Spotify. Still, I’m surprised how high those duet numbers are. 
 

Also, Kenzie has another page with his pre-show album on it. It has 5939 monthly listeners. I’m not sure why he has two, and they’re both verified. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


It’s pretty obvious it’s the duets bumping the numbers, in the case of Kenzie, Rachel and Victor. I guess the audience didn’t care enough for the Cam-Blake duet to look it up on Spotify. Still, I’m surprised how high those duet numbers are. 
 

Also, Kenzie has another page with his pre-show album on it. It has 5939 monthly listeners. I’m not sure why he has two, and they’re both verified. 

Out of curiosity, I checked the John's, Kelly's and Nick's Spotify pages...turns out two of the duets are on some "official" playlists. I know Rachel was featured on  Spotify's "This Is Nick Jonas" page. Kenzie was on some Nashville playlists. Victor's probably was boosted because of John's over 21 million Spotify monthly listeners. Could those may have played a role in their unexpectedly high numbers?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Out of curiosity, I checked the John's, Kelly's and Nick's Spotify pages...turns out two of the duets are on some "official" playlists. I know Rachel was featured on  Spotify's "This Is Nick Jonas" page. Kenzie was on some Nashville playlists. Victor's probably was boosted because of John's over 21 million Spotify monthly listeners. Could those may have played a role in their unexpectedly high numbers?


Yeah, probably. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

S1: Javier Colon - 54K

S2: Jermaine Paul - 7K

S3: Cassadee Pope - 924K

S4: Danielle Bradbery - 1.17M

S5: Tessanne Chin - 40K

S6: Josh Kaufman - 5K

S7: Craig Wayne Boyd - 5K

S8: Sawyer Fredericks - 125K

S9: Jordan Smith - 334K

S10: Alisan Porter - 50K

S11: Sundance Head - 31K

S12: Chris Blue - 16K

S13: chloe mk - 25K

S14: Brynn Cartelli - 766K

S15: Chevel Shepherd - 46K

S16: Maelyn - 197

S17: Jake Hoot - 62K

S18: Todd Tilghman - 11K

S19: Carter Rubin - 7K

S20: Cam Anthony - 22K

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:


It’s pretty obvious it’s the duets bumping the numbers, in the case of Kenzie, Rachel and Victor. I guess the audience didn’t care enough for the Cam-Blake duet to look it up on Spotify. Still, I’m surprised how high those duet numbers are. 
 

Also, Kenzie has another page with his pre-show album on it. It has 5939 monthly listeners. I’m not sure why he has two, and they’re both verified. 

 

I know that the duets have a lot to do with their listeners numbers. That's why I listed the top non-duet songs to get another measure of Spotify support for each finalist.

 

It would be interesting to see how much their numbers change in a month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bunny391848 said:

Can't find his total stats but Chris Mann has 47k Spotify listeners monthly . Way more than Jermaine . 

 

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

S1: Javier Colon - 54K

S2: Jermaine Paul - 7K

S3: Cassadee Pope - 924K

S4: Danielle Bradbery - 1.17M

S5: Tessanne Chin - 40K

S6: Josh Kaufman - 5K

S7: Craig Wayne Boyd - 5K

S8: Sawyer Fredericks - 125K

S9: Jordan Smith - 334K

S10: Alisan Porter - 50K

S11: Sundance Head - 31K

S12: Chris Blue - 16K

S13: chloe mk - 25K

S14: Brynn Cartelli - 766K

S15: Chevel Shepherd - 46K

S16: Maelyn - 197

S17: Jake Hoot - 62K

S18: Todd Tilghman - 11K

S19: Carter Rubin - 7K

S20: Cam Anthony - 22K

 

1 hour ago, Blirel said:

Here’s Maelyn’s actual account. She’s at 9K

 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/14k8mR2Z2lvIjIKRwuVgrD?si=2pPvUp0eTGW9U0SDN-1RRw

 

50 minutes ago, kirpik said:

Foushee currently has 6.4M monthly listeners!!

 

Thanks for the new info. I updated the OP with the new numbers and added new names to other alumni list.

 

RE non-winners, feel free to post your favorites' stats. If the monthly listeners are over 100k OR more than the season's winner and at least 30k, I may include them to the list on the OP.

 

 

EDIT:

I also added the S20 finalists who has over 100k listeners, Ian Flanigan (S19) who has 159k listeners this month and Brennley and Hunter from S12 (over 30k listeners this month) and were IDF favorites during their season.

Edited by season1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...