Camm Wess Fan Thread

Starman1

14 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

He did wonderfully! I just love how he can shine with THESE songs, not "Senorita" lmao. I think Camm has a strong chance at the PV.

Rainbow a surprise song choice. Camm sung beautifully, should get PV. Real good shot at winning with the right song 

Edited by Starman1
Sp
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, FloorWax said:

country songwriter and member of The Highwomen, Natalie Hemby apparently reached out to Camm and suggested that they write a song together someday.

Thats Awesome!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Excited for Cammwess in the finale! I know he's highly unlikely to win, but he's the best male vocalist I believe and have enjoyed him all season!

Hoping no busses for him and he does his best!

I believe Camm's got a great chance of winning. With five artists this year it's going to be close. Format of only 3 live shows quarantine style favors Camm IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

I'll join cause I personally don't like thunderstorm or Todd that much and if anyone guy wins, I want it to be CammWess or Micah. TBH though CammWess has an amazing voice and silky tone.

I mean I won't just go for someone to block the other from winning, but yeah his voice is something else. Especially for him to be thrown under the bus at first in his Battle is an underdog journey if I have ever seen one!

Hoping he wins, but even if he doesn't I will enjoy his performances.

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I mean I won't just go for someone to block the other from winning, but yeah his voice is something else. Especially for him to be thrown under the bus at first in his Battle is an underdog journey if I have ever seen one!

Hoping he wins, but even if he doesn't I will enjoy his performances.

lmao im not trying to block the others from winning, I just think he has a nice voice and would prefer him for the win (this is the shade I want to attain lmao)

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

lmao im not trying to block the others from winning, I just think he has a nice voice and would prefer him for the win (this is the shade I want to attain lmao)

LOL, go off friend! hopefully he snatches a win somehow!

On 5/17/2020 at 2:00 PM, ashwinner said:

I'll join cause I personally don't like thunderstorm or Todd that much and if anyone guy wins, I want it to be CammWess or Micah. TBH though CammWess has an amazing voice and silky tone.

Added!

Edited by Starman1
Sp

• 4 weeks later...