RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Supposed lip sync assassins for AS6:

Hide contents

Plastique Tiara, Asia O'Hara, Laila McQueen, Adore Delano, Kameron Michaels, Dida Ritz, Heidi N. Closet, Jessica Wild, and Jade Jolie.

Potentially Jaida Essence Hall and Trinity the Tuck.

I see they're using the term "assassin" liberally...

Literally. 

I would guess that they maybe just used people who they were shortlisting for All-Stars? Other than a few exceptions. Because Jessica, Jade, Laila... all people I can see being on All-Stars at some point but in no way lip-sync assassins.

:haha: So if this is true my theory is just that maybe they shortlisted them and then when they didn't make the cut, offered them an assassin spot instead. I guess maybe same with Asia and Plastique who initially seemed locks for this season but maybe they dropped out and in turn agreed to come back for a shorter time instead.

Dida, Kameron, Heidi, maybe Adore, and possibly Jaida and Trinity - all ok picks for assassins, but that's probably where it stops there.

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

Supposed lip sync assassins for AS6:

Reveal hidden contents

Plastique Tiara, Asia O'Hara, Laila McQueen, Adore Delano, Kameron Michaels, Dida Ritz, Heidi N. Closet, Jessica Wild, and Jade Jolie.

Potentially Jaida Essence Hall and Trinity the Tuck.

I see they're using the term "assassin" liberally...

Some of those make sense, the majority though don't.  The latter 2 though would be amazing!

Edited by Solaris

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

There’s tea at the spoiler Reddit that several winners from the US show, Priyanka and Vivienne have been contacted about an international all-winners All Stars season. 👀

Burrito Happening GIF by Exploding Kittens

Bebe, Bianca, Jinkx, Shea, Chad in the same season????? 

god is real GIF

3 hours ago, .Rei said:

Bebe, Bianca, Jinkx, Shea, Chad in the same season????? 

Bianca has said many times she won’t do an all winners season because she isn’t a good lip syncer and always wears the same look. :haha: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Bianca has said many times she won’t do an all winners season because she isn’t a good lip syncer and always wears the same look. :haha: 

Good for her for saying it.  She doesn't have anything to prove anyway.  we all know she's brilliant.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I finish AS4 and I don't know how I feel about it. Definitely an improvement over AS3 and S10 but still not great 

I didn’t like AS4. Great cast but overall boring besides a few iconic moments (LIFE’S NOT FAIR being my favorite)