RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I still think S10 has a stronger cast than S12 and it’s not that ridiculous to have said opinion. Objectively almost everyone from S10 is talented and unique and offered something memorable to the season.

I didn’t say it was? :unsure: I just said I disagreed on them having the best Top 3/Top 4 given my personal feelings on 3 of the 4 that made it there.

But objectively, S9 would be the best set of finalists since 75% of them have now won. :haha:

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

It’s the only (non-AS) cast where I feel like we got to know enough about everybody so I actually cared about every elimination. :haha: Probably because of the split premiere and then essentially only having 12 queens since they edited SP out so much. :dead:

Ooh yeah I understand. Yeah the split premiere definitely help. That was what S11 needed with 15 queens in there. 😐 :dead: 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Omg @*Wallace I meant to ask you if you caught this watching the S10 finale!! It was very quick so I understand if you didn’t, as I think I only found out when looking it up :dead:

Drag Race fan Da’Vonne :wub: (and Jozea I guess!)

OOOH YESS, I did see Da'Vonne there. I was sooo shocked and happy. :wub: I can't remember if I saw Jozea there with her. :haha: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Just based off that reaction, I can only assume it was taken during Butterflygate.

Possibly. :haha:  

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Among other things...

:dead: 

39 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I just watched the S9 episode with Naya Rivera on it :(

to be honest I was also drooling for the other guest judge and after looking him up I found out he's a judge in the Canadian version..... so now I have to watch that one 🙂

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

to be honest I was also drooling for the other guest judge and after looking him up I found out he's a judge in the Canadian version..... so now I have to watch that one 🙂

You’ll regret this post after you actually watch Canada’s Drag Race. 🥴

New day, new AS6 tea... this one is about how the elimination format will work.

Eliminated queens will be lip syncing against the

previous week's eliminated queen for a chance to return to the competition. (i.e.: The queen eliminated in episode 1 will stay and lip sync against the eliminated queen in episode 2. If the EP2 eliminee wins, she will stay to lip sync against the queen eliminated in episode 3. If the EP1 queen wins, she will stay and continue lip syncing until defeated. Think it of as Redemption Island: Drag Race style.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Hide contents

previous week's eliminated queen for a chance to return to the competition. (i.e.: The queen eliminated in episode 1 will stay and lip sync against the eliminated queen in episode 2. If the EP2 eliminee wins, she will stay to lip sync against the queen eliminated in episode 3. If the EP1 queen wins, she will stay and continue lip syncing until defeated. Think it of as Redemption Island: Drag Race style.

So no Lip Sync for your legacy this time?

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Reveal hidden contents

JFC

Just now, Solaris said:

So no Lip Sync for your legacy this time?

Current speculation is that the main elimination (whether it's via LSFYLegacy or LSFYLife) will still occur, with the second lip sync being in Untucked, as the tea spiller is under the assumption the queens who are still in won't know about it until the queen returns.

Just now, Deeee said:

JFC

I'm weirdly intrigued by it. :dead: The LLPR in AS4 was one of the highlights, but it was uneventful since we all knew Latrice was going to return anyway, so this seems to add some excitement to it, I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Current speculation is that the main elimination (whether it's via LSFYLegacy or LSFYLife) will still occur, with the second lip sync being in Untucked, as the tea spiller is under the assumption the queens who are still in won't know about it until the queen returns.

Oh thats not bad then.  Gives some content for untucked!