RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

All-Stars Season 2

690?cb=20200517224300

1. Alyssa Edwards

tumblr_ocum610oPw1qlvwnco2_500.gif?resiz

Probably in my top 3 queens of all-time now. Crazy how much my opinion of her changed!! :wub:

2. Katya

5057fc5119bab984_tumblr_ocyl8sortt1vetrn

Flawless run!!!!! In my top 5 Queens ever

3. Alaska

source.gif

Arguably the best winner's run after Bianca. Girl slayed.

4. Tatianna

source.gif

What a change a season can do. Queen of memes. 

5. Detox

Gdjr.gif

An even better run than her original one. Queen of the runway.!

6. Phi Phi O'Hara

tumblr_inline_oq4u6vFClz1t3xwql_500.gif

Brought all the drama that I needed in the season and for that I very much appreciated her contribution.

7. Roxxxy Andrews

source.gif

Sadly a weaker season for her. But at least she was able to redeemed herself personality-wise. Still had some good moments.

8. Adore Delano

source.gif

It was heartbroken to see that she wasn't emotionally fit to be in the season. Hoped she could have slayed the same way she did in season 6.

9. Ginger Minj

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

After watching some of the Untucked episodes of season 7 and watching her in this seasons, I realized that I don't like her personality that much.

10. Coco Montrese

9t444psrdotz.gif

Didn't care for her in season 5 and sadly my opinion of Coco haven't changed. I was sad to her about her health problems coming into the season though.

Seasons Rankings:

1 - Season 6 

2 - All-Stars Season 2 - This and season 6 are pretty much tie for my favorite season. It was just flawless. The top 5 all had amazing runs. I just loved it so much :wub:

2 - Season 4

3 - Season 5

4 - Season 8

5 - Season 1 

6 - Season 2

7 - Season 3

8 - All-Stars Season 1

9 - Season 7

Top 20 Queens so far

Bebe Zahrara Bennet

Nina Flowers

Raven

Jujubee

Tatianna

Alexis Mateo

Yara Sofia

Chad Michaels

Phi Phi O'Hara

Latrice Royale

Willam

Jinkx Monsoon

Roxxxy Andrews

Alaska

Detox

Alyssa Edwards

Bianca del Rio

Adore Delano

Katya

Chi Chi Devayne

Winners Rankings

1. Bianca del Rio

2. Jinkx Monsoon

3. Bebe Zahrara Bennet

4. Alaska

5. Bob the Drag Queen

6. Chad Michaels (AS1)

7. Violet Chahki

8. Raja

9. Tyra Sanchez

10. Sharon Needles

Edited by .Rei
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just started Season 4…. and yayy I FINALLY know where this comes from.       Also a lip sync battle to “Toxic.”   Too bad one of them wasn’t good in that.

AS6 Update:      @FrogLenzen @Deeee @*Chris @#jeah @*Lily

I hate so much that I have to post this 💔 It is circulating on social media that Chi Chi has passed away. I’ve just seen Kennedy has shared this on Facebook and I know they were extremely close, plus

Posted Images

Flawless Top 4 and great Top 5 there @.Rei Especially love how much Alyssa has changed your mind as she was my favorite this season too!

My only disagreements here is Phi Phi is too high and Ginger too low for me, but I'm not really upset with those rankings. Phi Phi brings great drama but annoys me too much. And I felt Ginger got shafted hard. :/ (So did Tatianna). I haven't seen her Untucked segments soo maybe it's for the best I don't see. 🙈

• Like 1

Anywhore, we have the same top 4 - albeit in a different order (I have Tatianna as #1) - and I also rank Detox at #5, so #werk.

Phi Phi brought drama but too high, imo. No complaints otherwise, I guess. I personally like Ginger but she was kind of screwed over in AS2.

• Like 1
Just now, Elliott said:

Anywhore, we have the same top 4 - albeit in a different order (I have Tatianna as #1) - and I also rank Detox at #5, so #werk.

Phi Phi brought drama but too high, imo. No complaints otherwise, I guess. I personally like Ginger but she was kind of screwed over in AS2.

.............. I agree with you on almost everything you said here. o.o (sans the Tatianna comment). i don't know how to feel about that.

Also Season 6 was amazing. So I stand with Rei on that being the best season at this point. (!) 

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

posting this gif and also arguing that another season might be better than AS2????

You are all acting like I ranked S7 above AS2 or something 

season 6 eye roll GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Also lowkey the comments Raven made to Adore that didn’t make the final edit have always made me look at Raven in a different way :ph34rwave:

What did she say?

Just now, .Rei said:

Yikes 

It was one of the reasons Adore checked out almost immediately, since she had just lost a friend to suicide/overdose only a week or two prior to leaving for AS2. 😢

1. Katya

2. Tatianna

3. Alyssa

4. Alaska

5. Detox

6. Phi Phi

7. Roxxxy

8. Adore

9. Ginger

10. Coco

@.Rei my AS2 rankings are pretty similar to yours, our top 4 is just in a different order. I think it’s slightly better than S6 though if only for the comeback episode.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Elliott said:

During her critiques of Adore, she said that Adore looked like Demi Lovato during an overdose.

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

It was one of the reasons Adore checked out almost immediately, since she had just lost a friend to suicide/overdose only a week or two prior to leaving for AS2. 😢

Ooh goodness, I didn't know of any of this. This is all so sad. :( 

• Like 1
On 9/18/2020 at 9:39 PM, Elliott said:

Oh that's sad to hear 💔

On 9/18/2020 at 9:53 PM, #jeah said:

1. Katya

2. Tatianna

3. Alyssa

4. Alaska

5. Detox

6. Phi Phi

7. Roxxxy

8. Adore

9. Ginger

10. Coco

@.Rei my AS2 rankings are pretty similar to yours, our top 4 is just in a different order. I think it’s slightly better than S6 though if only for the comeback episode.

I guess I give the edge to S6 because it was a season with all-new contestants and one of them being Bianca Del Rio :wub:

But I believe both are the two best seasons of the show (at least from what I've seen so far)

Great rankings :wub:

I would also rank AS2 lower than S6 because I was not a fan of how Alyssa and Tatianna were done dirty when they should have made it further than they did. 🙂 And Alaska's and Detox's continual saving of Roxxxy. 😐 

17 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I would also rank AS2 lower than S6 because I was not a fan of how Alyssa and Tatianna were done dirty when they should have made it further than they did. 🙂 And Alaska's and Detox's continual saving of Roxxxy. 😐 

drag race allstars 2 | Tumblr

that

Roxxy Andrews - GIF - Imgur

Edited by Solaris
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Solaris said:

drag race allstars 2 | Tumblr

that

Roxxy Andrews - GIF - Imgur

:haha: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

As opposed to Ru’s continual saving of Darienne?

:dead: 

I can't remember my annoyance level of that but that was frustrating too. :haha: But I was just happy with Bianca, Courtney and Adore all being there that it overshadowed the Darienne overstaying lol.