RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

Not me trying to avoid actual elimination spoilers and still seeing the potential first boot. :dead:

Anyway,  possible AS6 first episode elimination spoiler:

There's tea on Reddit that Ra'Jah O'Hara won episode 1 against the LSA and eliminated Yara.

13 hours ago, Elliott said:

You mean the shade of them doing a Céline-themed runway for Snatch Game with Brooke as the main host? :giggle:

LOL Yess. :dead: #PoorBrookeLynn. :giggle: It was awkward how Brooke Lynn was hosting that episode lol.

Then there was also Rita's Edith Piaf Snatch Game impression (the singer Chris managed to bring to like the Top 130 of the Music Rankdown game). :haha: 

On 9/13/2020 at 12:52 PM, *Wallace said:

I started the Canada season.... and I'm already missing RuPaul and Michelle. :broken: 

Ooh and a guest co-host (rather than a guest judge) is so strange to me. Why isn't one of Jeffrey, Brooke Lynn or Stacey the main host? :haha: 

You’re watching on the link I sent you or somewhere else? 😮 

Yay I finished the Canada season.

Curious to see who you all think my favorites would be. 😮 I'll give a hint. One contestant was easily and far & away my favorite. 😮 Then I am stuck on how to rank a few others. :haha: I hope to post my thoughts later on!