RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Widow had an amazing showing in Season 12 seemed to me like a prime candidate for an All Stars season. I can't even think of any possible reason to send her hate, and I refuse to even entertain the thought. 

Because ~how dare she not eliminate herself for Jan~

12 hours ago, Elliott said:

—UK1 was amazing minus them sleeping on British Alyssa.

—Canada is pretty good despite the terrible judging.

—AS5 had three great episodes (shouldn’t be hard to figure out which three I’m talking about), three extremely mediocre episodes and two episodes that were so terrible I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemies.

S12 is my probably favourite non-AS season, however. #StanJaida

Thank you for this analysis. I look forward to seeing what I think of all of these seasons. :haha: 

12 hours ago, Solaris said:

Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

LOL I get this reference now. :haha:  

9 hours ago, *Lily said:

I've been waiting since the premiere of S12 for Wally to join #TeamJaida.

😮 

9 hours ago, Solaris said:

There is another contestant who is a viable alternative for the favorite slot. 

Not that Wally would favor her, but both are amazing!

Ooooh curious on who this is referring to here. 😮 

8 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Widow had an amazing showing in Season 12 seemed to me like a prime candidate for an All Stars season. I can't even think of any possible reason to send her hate, and I refuse to even entertain the thought. 

I watched through Widow's elimination (and I assume there's no comeback) but.... I don't get any reason why at all why Widow would get so much hate. :huh: I can get dislike for certain contestants on their respective runs (although racism hate or hate of any kind is all kinds of wrong and not deserved for anyone) but I am all kinds of confused regarding Widow.

AS6 update:

While Serena appears to still be an alternate if anyone in the cast isn't cleared to compete, tea spillers now believe the 10th spot is now between Yara Sofia and Serena ChaCha, rather than being between Jiggly and Serena. Yara had some social media activity on the weekend that could be a sign she won't be competing, but could also just have been posted by her manager or someone else.

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

:dead: @ Elliott.

I just got the Reunion and the Finale episodes to watch. So I should hopefully finish those later tonight before going to sleep.

youre allowed to know the last queen then.  

56 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I just got the Reunion and the Finale episodes to watch. So I should hopefully finish those later tonight before going to sleep.

They're each an hour long, what's taking so long 🙂

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

youre allowed to know the last queen then.  

Ooh yayy. OK anyone can tell me!

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

They're each an hour long, what's taking so long 🙂

Cause i have other things to do. 🙂 

But something happened with my internet yesterday where it was gone and not working all day. :( :/ Otherwise I would have finished by now as the weekends are when I can watch more episodes.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Ooh yayy. OK anyone can tell me!

Cause i have other things to do. 🙂 

But something happened with my internet yesterday where it was gone and not working all day. :( :/ Otherwise I would have finished by now as the weekends are when I can watch more episodes.

image.jpeg.71f382a7a0ca924342260e15f0f7baa2.jpeg

Anyway since @*Wallace is finished with S12, I just want to say I think 1999 is one of the more under appreciated lip syncs the show's had. It's probably my favourite lip sync from S12 behind Jaida's performance in Survivor, and just ahead of Jaida's Get Up lip sync and her part of Call Your Girlfriend.

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Anyway since @*Wallace is finished with S12, I just want to say I think 1999 is one of the more under appreciated lip syncs the show's had. It's probably my favourite lip sync from S12 behind Jaida's performance in Survivor, and just ahead of Jaida's Get Up lip sync and her part of Call Your Girlfriend.

My fave of the season! Jaida turned it out throughout (the look! :wub:) and Heidi killed it too.

• Like 1

Just now, *Lily said:

My fave of the season! Jaida turned it out throughout (the look! :wub:) and Heidi killed it too.

Honestly I got over the riggory of SP not being in the B2 for that challenge as soon as I saw it was a Prince song (which I've been wanting to see done on the show for YEARS so at least his estate isn't opposed to selling out his brand) and knew Our Current Reignings™ were about to give us a cultural reset.

46 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Where are your comments? 😘

I AM WORKING ON THEM. 😘 

24 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ooooh intriguing comments. 😮 Although there is another lip sync performance i would add up there that kinda blew me away.

But yeah anyone and everyone can feel free to guess my favorites for this season. I hope to post my thoughts tonight.

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

If you do Crystal Methyd dirty, I will cancel this friendship. 🙂

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Same.

:dead: 

We shall seee. 🙈 S12 is one of those seasons where I have NO idea who the favorites are here as it wasn't apart of the previous DR rankdown. :haha: