RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Gah I wish I could read all of the spoiler'ish stuff in here. :dead: 

You've seen all these people, you can read the spoilers.  theres no reference to the AS5 winner, or anyone from season 12.  

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Sis you’re on S12, you’ll know everyone in the cast!

Very true. :haha: I want to see the cast - but if it has S12 people in it leave them out  as that will spoil me that they don't win this season. :haha: 

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Very true. :haha: I want to see the cast - but if it has S12 people in it leave them out  as that will spoil me that they don't win this season. :haha: 

There’s one person from S12 but you might’ve seen their elimination depending on what episode are you’re in.

Here’s the cast with that person taken out just in case:

S12 Queen, A’Keria C. Davenport (S11), Ginger Minj (S7/AS2), Pandora Boxxx (S2/AS1), Ra’jah D. O’Hara (S11), Scarlet Envy (S11), So’nique (S2), Trinity K. Bonet (S6) and Yara Sofia (S3/AS1). Tenth spot is either Jiggly Caliente (S4) or Serena Cha Cha (S5).

Edited by Elliott
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the list there Elliott!

I like a lot of those names but omggg a few has me like WTH?

:dead:  And whatttt Serena Cha-Cha? Wasn't she the one that was annoying but was bad and only lasted 2 episodes? Yayy Trinity as i was wanting to see her again!

I'm on Episode 6 right now of S12 so that was the Snatch Game episode.

lol yeah. She’s most likely an alternate in case someone doesn’t pass all the tests when shooting begins.

FWIW Dee/Lily/Wally: Tea spillers are saying Asia was contacted and said yes, but ended up having to pull out of the season on Sunday.

25 minutes ago, Solaris said:

You've seen all these people, you can read the spoilers.  theres no reference to the AS5 winner, or anyone from season 12.  

I just wanted to be super cautious just in case haha.

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lol yeah. She’s most likely an alternate in case someone doesn’t pass all the tests when shooting begins.

FWIW Dee/Lily/Wally: Tea spillers are saying Asia was contacted and said yes, but ended up having to pull out of the season on Sunday.

😢 :broken: 

On 8/23/2020 at 1:53 PM, *Lily said:

The AS6 cast starts quarantining tomorrow ahead of filming. Via Reddit, here seems to be the latest updates on the cast.

I want to know how TKB went from unlikely to a lock. :dead:

21 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@*Wallace Hurry up and finish watching so I can start the Drag Race rankdown.

I'm going as fast as I can. 😢 :dead:  

Ugh I lost partial power earlier today (including the internet) sooo that sucked as the weekends are when I can watch more episodes. :broken: But gonna continue watching now. Finishing up Episode 8.

36 minutes ago, Deeee said:

LOL let him finish UK, Canada, and AS5 so we can include everybody!

you should run it after Canada finishes.  Then wait for another of each season + AS finishes before the next one.