idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Elliott

RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

38 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Omg I have so many seasons to catch up on with my thoughts here. :haha: 

These season 10 rankings - a lot I can tell I’ll agree on and some which... I don’t as such. I’m sure that’s easy to guess. :dead: But excited to read in full! 

Oooh I'm looking forward to seeing them. :haha: 

Glad we still have a lot of agreements on S10. I am sure I an guess the disagreement regarding S10 though. :haha: 

29 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Asia at number 1 after butterfly massacre? 

ru paul's drag race choices GIF

21 minutes ago, Solaris said:

i understood what she was trying to do, but failed spectacularly.  Dropped her a handful of spots just based on that terrible showing.  

LMAOO Yeahh that was an absolute disaster. :dead: But I'm very much against he finale live show lip sync battles anyway so I wasn't going to let that mishap remove her strong work throughout the course of the season. :haha: 

Meh, of the three seasons with the LSFTC, the only one it had a result on was S9. Aquaria still won S10 when everyone who was at the finale taping said she was a mess in both lip syncs compared to Eureka and Kameron. 

normally I’m against RiggaMorris.gif but if it keeps Eur*ka from winning, that’s fine by me. 😘

58 minutes ago, *Lily said:

A great choice. :wub:

Thank you. :giggle:  

56 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Reese Witherspoon No GIF

Yess! (!) 

47 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Butterfly-gate was for sure an unfortunate moment and shouldn’t have been done. I hated how she received such a horrific amount of hate for it though, truly she is one of the kindest most hard-working queens and it sucks that pretty much everything she’s done gets overshadowed by the butterflies instead.

Asia’s possibly in my all-time top 5 so I’m just glad to see Wally can join the Asia fan club of course :wub: (Might have to leave him alone in the Eureka fan club though... :dead:)

I agree with you on all of this. But ugh I didn't know butterfly-gate was that much of a determent to her run. That is so messed up. 😐 

Oooh yayy thank you on the Asia comments! 😄 OMGGG THE Eureka comments... I'm crying. :dead: 

40 minutes ago, Elliott said:

At least Asia’s butterfly incident will keep people from trying to do the most with their reveals now. 😘 

:dead: 

I didn't know what the heck was going on there. :haha: 

33 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Meh, of the three seasons with the LSFTC, the only one it had a result on was S9.

Aquaria still won S10 when everyone who was at the finale taping said she was a mess in both lip syncs compared to Eureka and Kameron. 

normally I’m against RiggaMorris.gif but if it keeps Eur*ka from winning, that’s fine by me. 😘

That's why I was mad because Shea deserved. (!) 

I was just nervous Kameron was going to win which would have been upsetting with her underwhelming run in the main challenges. I would have loved it if Eureka won it. :wub: 

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

That's why I was mad because Shea deserved. (!) 

I'm a Shea stan first and foremost, but the finalists were told a full month in advance what their three song options were and to plan a reveal. Her not doing one and Trinity doing the umpteenth skirt tearaway to show off her tuck resulting in their losses was their own doing.

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I was just nervous Kameron was going to win which would have been upsetting with her underwhelming run in the main challenges.

Kameron being underwhelming when the only time Eureka did well was when she acted like herself a big baby?

juniel GIFs