RuPaul’s Drag Race - General Discussion Thread

Elliott

@*Wallace SLAY AT YOUR TOP TWO FRIEND. 

Sasha Velour, Peppermint, Shea Couleé, and Trinity the Tuck are all icons and the strongest group of finalists ever. They are my top four of the season with Shea and Peppermint being my Top 2, but Sasha is very, very closely behind them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

He loves Charlie Hide.

LMAOO you liar :dead:  

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

No. :dead:

Thank goodness. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Well episode one is the peak of AS3 sp enjoy the premiere. ❤️

Yikes. 😢 

Well I watched the premiere and did enjoy that. Nervous for the rest but I'll continue on tomorrow. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAOO you liar :dead:  

Thank goodness. :lmao: 

Yikes. 😢 

Well I watched the premiere and did enjoy that. Nervous for the rest but I'll continue on tomorrow. :haha: 

Season 3 is good, its got highs and lows though

38 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@*Wallace SLAY AT YOUR TOP TWO FRIEND. 

Sasha Velour, Peppermint, Shea Couleé, and Trinity the Tuck are all icons and the strongest group of finalists ever. They are my top four of the season with Shea and Peppermint being my Top 2, but Sasha is very, very closely behind them.

Thank you @Deeee :hug:  

That was a really strong Final 4 for sure. I do wish Valentina did better and got up there but those 4 still kept the season going for me. YESS @ Shea and Peppermint being your Top 2 too. :ohyeah:  

38 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I will say that I think with the work that they have done after the crowning, Sasha Velour is seriously one of the most talented working artists around. 

Ahhh that's good to hear. 😄 

20 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I appreciate Sasha after the finale.  But was not my fav until then

I think that could be the case with me as I wasn't ~huge on her on the show but i did really like her.

14 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Wow Wally Nina deserves more love from you! :( Underrated and complicated queen who is unique as it gets 

She is all of those things..... but she was kinda frustrating/uncomfortable for me at times. :(  Maybe I would have liked her more watching the season in a longer space of time? :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Thank you @Deeee :hug:  

That was a really strong Final 4 for sure. I do wish Valentina did better and got up there but those 4 still kept the season going for me. YESS @ Shea and Peppermint being your Top 2 too. :ohyeah:  

Ahhh that's good to hear. 😄 

I think that could be the case with me as I wasn't ~huge on her on the show but i did really like her.

She is all of those things..... but she was kinda frustrating/uncomfortable for me at times. :(  Maybe I would have liked her more watching the season in a longer space of time? :haha: 

Sasha won me over when she slayed those 2 lip syncs.

9 hours ago, Solaris said:

Oh me too Shea was my favorite!  Trinity my second fav.

Yayy this! Both were robbed - well moreso Shea.

8 hours ago, Elliott said:

Sasha did really well in S9, but wasn’t given much of an edit considering they didn’t expect her to win. They only taped the finale two weeks before it aired. :haha:

Oooh lmaooo that makes sense. She didn't have much of a winner's edit to me. :lmao:  

6 hours ago, *Lily said:

Excited to read your thoughts in full later Wally! But YES at your #1 - I trusted you would be a Shea stan too :wub:

Aww yayyy I am so glad I didn't let you down regarding Shea! 😄  :hug: 

6 hours ago, Elliott said:

Wally when he gets to the final five minutes of AS3:

Thats All Folks Reaction GIF by Super Deluxe

UGH I'm sooo scared. I THINK I know what happens but trying to erase it from my memory. :dead: 

So I watched 3 episodes so far..... does BenDeLaCreme win every challenge? :dead: Obviously don't answer that but I am amazed. :dead:  

Ooh and I also saw the Kennedy "f**k my drag! Right?" comment that gets posted a lot on here. :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

So I watched 3 episodes so far..... does BenDeLaCreme win every challenge? :dead: Obviously don't answer that but I am amazed. :dead:  

Ooh and I also saw the Kennedy "f**k my drag! Right?" comment that gets posted a lot on here. :lmao: 

DeLa ❤️

Shea at #1? I expected nothing less from you, Wally. :wub: 

I do agree with a lot of what you said. I would have Sasha a bit higher even though her drag is not really my cup of tea either. I found her to be a breath of fresh air and very likable. She was arguably the most consistent queen of the season even though it didn't translate to having the most challenge wins. I would also have Aja a bit higher but maybe that's just her AS3 appearance clouding my judgment lol.

S9 just had such a great cast. Sasha, Peppermint, Shea and Trinity are all iconic same as NBB and Valentina. Hell, even Jaymes Mansfield is iconic. Her YouTube videos crack me up. :haha:

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh BenDeLaCreme. :rolleyes: I must be the only person on the planet who's not a fan of hers.

Edited by Densu

39 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Zoey isn’t.

Though my enjoyment of her torpedoed after the jury video.

I always wonder if anyone else feels the same way. Will elaborate once Wally shares his comments so I don't spoil him.