Jump to content

Who will miss out the finale?


Which team will not make the finale?  

28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will miss out? Remember The Voice demographic, and who they vote for!

    • Kelly
      2
    • John
      23
    • Blake
      0
    • Nick
      3


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Based on after KO, Nick (Allegra/KO steal), Kelly (Megan/Micah) and Blake are a lock in the finals. Each will have at least one, Blake will definitely have two: Todd and Toneisha. Blake also has a GREAT KO steal!

This question probably calls for what non-spoilers people know now - otherwise it would just be in the spoilers section. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Joanna was Johns only chance at a finale

Thunderstorm has no chance at the finale?

 

Guess everyone in this thread is spoiled based on the votes lol. I'd say John is most likely to not make the finale this season.

 

 

Edited by indii
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I guess we should acknowledge this is Post-KO even if it hasn't aired yet.(Based on votes)

I think John COULD still make the finale, but Zan has to be flawless and pick the right songs. I'm not sure she can win, but the finale is most definitely a possibility. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's break this down.

 

-Blake never misses the finale. Yes I'm fully aware of S5 but come on, that'll never happen again lol. Todd has minivan written all over him.

-Nick will 100% have a finalist, his freaking face was the profile picture on social media and they hyped him up SUPER hard. He'll probably win this season, tbh.

-The only contestant I can see on Kelly's team making the finale is Megan, she's perfect for the demographics of this show. They love their country teenage girls.

-John? Zan's probably his only shot, but even then she hasn't resonated super well. I think John is shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Let's break this down.

 

-Blake never misses the finale. Yes I'm fully aware of S5 but come on, that'll never happen again lol. Todd has minivan written all over him.

-Nick will 100% have a finalist, his freaking face was the profile picture on social media and they hyped him up SUPER hard. He'll probably win this season, tbh.

-The only contestant I can see on Kelly's team making the finale is Megan, she's perfect for the demographics of this show. They love their country teenage girls.

-John? Zan's probably his only shot, but even then she hasn't resonated super well. I think John is shot.


This isn’t the first time I’ve seen Megan referred to as a country singer. Where is that coming from???

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


This isn’t the first time I’ve seen Megan referred to as a country singer. Where is that coming from???

her tone, which is surprising because in her youtube covers she sounds like a pop singer

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

her tone, which is surprising because in her youtube covers she sounds like a pop singer


I just think too many people get labeled as country singers by IDF. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


I just think too many people get labeled as country singers by IDF. 

Even her own coach Kelly said she has a country sound so... what you said might be true, but in this case, I think that she (at the very least) leans toward country. Genre is a very subjective thing nevertheless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Even her own coach Kelly said she has a country sound so... what you said might be true, but in this case, I think that she (at the very least) leans toward country. Genre is a very subjective thing nevertheless.


As a country fan, I guess I have a different definition of “country.”  If she declares herself a country singer, and starts singing country songs, we’ll talk. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:


I just think too many people get labeled as country singers by IDF. 

 

LOL! Yes. Any music lyrically based is Country .... How did you not know that?  🤣

 

That said...I think Megan has a warm spot in her heart for country music...She told Idol Chatter country was one of her three favorite genres.  I think Kelly will feed her one for all the obvious reasons.  We'll see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

Even her own coach Kelly said she has a country sound so... what you said might be true, but in this case, I think that she (at the very least) leans toward country. Genre is a very subjective thing nevertheless.

This is why I called Megan country, lol.

 

Although she auditioned with a pop song so... I think it was a combination of tone+battle song. I admit I wasn’t really sure how to label her genre and county came to my mind first 


I’ll wait to hear more. Maybe it’s country/pop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Let's break this down.

 

-Blake never misses the finale. Yes I'm fully aware of S5 but come on, that'll never happen again lol. Todd has minivan written all over him.

-Nick will 100% have a finalist, his freaking face was the profile picture on social media and they hyped him up SUPER hard. He'll probably win this season, tbh.

-The only contestant I can see on Kelly's team making the finale is Megan, she's perfect for the demographics of this show. They love their country teenage girls.

-John? Zan's probably his only shot, but even then she hasn't resonated super well. I think John is shot.

I think Zan will not because majority of voter's don't appreciate voices like her. In the past seasons there's no one like her in the Finale(Correct me if I'm wrong).

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JOMZ said:

I think Zan will not because majority of voter's don't appreciate voices like her. In the past seasons there's no one like her in the Finale(Correct me if I'm wrong).

 

I have to wait until lives to tell what kind of artist she is. She auditioned with an indie pop song and with her battle and KO song, I think she has folk-pop tendencies as well.

 

In recent seasons, I can't recall anyone like her in the finale. Maelyn is probably the closest but I feel like they're very different artistically.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

 

I have to wait until lives to tell what kind of artist she is. She auditioned with an indie pop song and with her battle and KO song, I think she has folk-pop tendencies as well.

 

In recent seasons, I can't recall anyone like her in the finale. Maelyn is probably the closest but I feel like they're very different artistically.

 

 

Kat? although she was 5th place, I think Zan might resonate better because people claimed Kat was off pitch, and I doubt Zan will be

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ashwinner said:

Kat? although she was 5th place, I think Zan might resonate better because people claimed Kat was off pitch, and I doubt Zan will be

Zan doesn't look like a teenager nor is she team Blake. Luckily, she isn't on a very competitive team. Making the semifinals shouldn't be a problem, but the finale.. I wish, but not very hopeful

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, antikid said:

Zan doesn't look like a teenager nor is she team Blake. Luckily, she isn't on a very competitive team. Making the semifinals shouldn't be a problem, but the finale.. I wish, but not very hopeful

From the past few seasons, the only 20-something females to make it to the finale were Chloe, Spensha, and Maelyn. Chloe and Spensha had the benefit of being Team Blake, and Maelyn's season had an incredibly weak cast.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blake's got an amazing lives team. Literally all of them could make the finale. Stopping him from getting two in the finale will be almost impossible. If they don't do team quotas for the Top 8, he could easily land 3 in the finale. I'd say not only John's absence is highly likely, but also one of Kelly/Nick in that scenario. Assuming they pimp Nick as much as needed, we could be looking at a repeat of S16.

Edited by antikid
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, antikid said:

Blake's got an amazing lives team. Literally all of them could make the finale. Stopping him from getting two in the finale will be almost impossible. If they don't do team quotas for the Top 8, he could easily land 3 in the finale. I'd say not only John's absence is highly likely, but also one of Kelly/Nick in that scenario. Assuming they pimp Nick as much as need, we could be looking at a repeat of S16.

 

I agree. Blake can easily have Todd T. , Toneisha and Joanna in the finale and Allegra OR Thunderstorm for Team Nick. I still don't see Micah and Megan of Team Kelly as frontrunners though. Team Legend is meh this year because of his terrible decisions although Zan has great potential, but not on Maelyn's level.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 8:15 AM, FloorWax said:

 

I have to wait until lives to tell what kind of artist she is. She auditioned with an indie pop song and with her battle and KO song, I think she has folk-pop tendencies as well.

 

In recent seasons, I can't recall anyone like her in the finale. Maelyn is probably the closest but I feel like they're very different artistically.

 

 

Do you know Darby Walker last Season 11? They have some kind of resemblance coz she's alternative/indie. She's Team Miley and eliminated on Top12.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...