Hulu - Streaming, what's good, what's new

istersay

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 11:56 AM, miss denise said:

I have Hulu, but mostly use it to catch up on network shows. :haha:  Need to check out more originals. I just saw this upcoming show and I am excited for it! 

Oh looks like it really has potential with the great cast, but I don't have Hulu. What is Star though? Did the person who wrote the tweet mean Starz?

On 12/25/2020 at 5:35 PM, Drew said:

Fargo! ❤️ Anyone that hasn't seen the earlier seasons is missing out. 

I liked the movie Fargo and I liked the first three seasons, but I didn't like the current season (Season 4). It probably felt too much like a mobster movie. I like stuff like that as a movie, but not necessarily as a T.V. series and it felt like the season was being dragged on. I stopped after the first episode or second episode of Season 4.

Edited by anticoronaperson

• 4 months later...
On 12/11/2020 at 11:56 AM, miss denise said:

I have Hulu, but mostly use it to catch up on network shows. :haha:  Need to check out more originals. I just saw this upcoming show and I am excited for it! 

There’s an official date now for Only Murders In The Building. It premieres on August 31st. Have you heard of a couple of other original Hulu series like Shrill or Dollface? I wanted your opinion if you think they’re good or not. 

On 5/26/2021 at 4:47 AM, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

There’s an official date now for Only Murders In The Building. It premieres on August 31st. Have you heard of a couple of other original Hulu series like Shrill or Dollface? I wanted your opinion if you think they’re good or not. 

Oh, that's exciting! 😄 I am not familiar with the other shows you mentioned, so I couldn't tell you. :( 

• 2 weeks later...