Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
season1

Megan Danielle Fan Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

  

2 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

I think Megan may have said more than she was supposed to about her dedication for this week's song, but she gave some details about the message of the song to the people she's dedicating it to, it starts at the 2:00 mark.

 

 

 

Sounds like they combined fan week with dedication week.  

 

Showing her country side and dedicated to her biggest fans to tell them she loves them? What song would that be? Nr5aqWR.gif

Edited by season1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, season1 said:

  

 

 

Sounds like they combined fan week with dedication week.  

 

Showing her country side and dedicated to her biggest fans to tell them she loves them? What song would that be? Nr5aqWR.gif

I really hope it's a ballad and not an upbeat song. I feel like she would do better with something slow and meaningful. But she seems REALLY excited about this performance so I guess we just have to have faith! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SHE DELIVERED THE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT IDC WHAT EVERYONE SAYS!

PV FOR MEGAN OR WE RIOT!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

SHE DELIVERED THE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT IDC WHAT EVERYONE SAYS!

PV FOR MEGAN OR WE RIOT!

i totally agree!! I submitted 250 votes 🙂 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Megan was the most robbed of the eliminated queens tonight, but wbk. Megan is raw, passionate, and sincere. She certainly became a favorite of mine in the end, and finished with 2 amazing performances! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Megan performed great and I love her song choice. Unfortunately, she sang first and by the time voting was opened, some people already forgot about her emotional performance :(

 

I will miss her on the show. I hope she continues to pursue her music career and find her musical style. And I hope Kelly follows through on her promise to help Megan. jaofSCz.gif

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Damnit, I really wanted Megan to continue on the show.  The voters sure did have that one wrong.  Absolutely SHOULD have been Megan!

This is SO well executed & she sounds just SO SO sweet, it's such an enjoyable pleasure listening to her voice.  Could listen to her sing all day.
 

 

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add me.

 

Wish she went farther 😪. She´s got an amazing tone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can yall add me? honestly, it made me feel so sad to see how kinda broken and sad she looked at results and during her IS performance (her sadness almost made me think it was live, although it was prob prerecorded). I loved ALL of her performances, including her BA, which for some reason people didn't like. I love her tone and her growl, and she kept getting better!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Megan has such a beautiful tone and so broken that heals us in a indescribable way.

A beautiful vocal from a livestream.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Add me.

 

Wish she went farther 😪. She´s got an amazing tone.

 

7 hours ago, ashwinner said:

can yall add me? honestly, it made me feel so sad to see how kinda broken and sad she looked at results and during her IS performance (her sadness almost made me think it was live, although it was prob prerecorded). I loved ALL of her performances, including her BA, which for some reason people didn't like. I love her tone and her growl, and she kept getting better!!!!

 

Added you both. loZ0xpz.gif

 

I agree about Megan's tone. And her voice conveys emotions so well. I am sure to miss that voice on the show. zP3uPh6.gif 

 

I love her take on "Simple Man", I wish she sang it during the Monday show.

 

 

EDIT:
She looked so defeated when Kelly was talking to her. zP3uPh6.gif

Edited by season1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, season1 said:

 

 

Added you both. loZ0xpz.gif

 

I agree about Megan's tone. And her voice conveys emotions so well. I am sure to miss that voice on the show. zP3uPh6.gif 

 

I love her take on "Simple Man", I wish she sang it during the Monday show.

 

 

EDIT:
She looked so defeated when Kelly was talking to her. zP3uPh6.gif

Agreed, I think Kelly wanted her in the finale over Micah in the end and regretted her route with him. But it was too late... and Kelly was probably informed to keep quiet for Toneisha. No hate to them, but Megan wasn't helped by TPTB or Kelly that much. She was unfortunately on her own and the voters just.... you know how it ended :kalancry:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but now she's in the finale of this! so vote if you want to see her try at the win that she was robbed of!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, season1 said:

 

 

Added you both. loZ0xpz.gif

 

I agree about Megan's tone. And her voice conveys emotions so well. I am sure to miss that voice on the show. zP3uPh6.gif 

 

I love her take on "Simple Man", I wish she sang it during the Monday show.

 

 

EDIT:
She looked so defeated when Kelly was talking to her. zP3uPh6.gif

i know!! it made me so sad to see :(

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Megan's farewell message to her season!

WIll be supporting her best I can, such a talented young woman!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Megan performed in the opening number on Tuesday night's Finale. And towards the end, she stuck her tongue out before shutting down the camera. 😂


istersay captured it here (bonus avi gif too 😄 )

 

 

 

Here's the video --

 

 

 


ezgif-7-02e72b67611f.gif.994273cd587d10d

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, randomgirl said:

I can’t believe I’m not on the fan thread! Add me right now!

 

Added! oNghnm5.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...