Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I think Gale will die and that's the only reason she agreed to sign on.

I think Neve Campbell fits this statement more, but I could definitely see this being true.

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Also let’s be honest. They’ll never kill off Dewey because David Arquette is the easiest of the trio to get for the sequels. :dead: 

Pretty much. :dead:

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I think Neve Campbell fits this statement more, but I could definitely see this being true.

Considering what she’s said about Scream 3 in the past, I think it’s moreso that she doesn’t want to sign on without a finished script. :ph34rwave:

8 hours ago, Deeee said:

Annihilation has immunity until the end of Chapter Five

LOL. I was confused but yes I'd like Annihilation to be my immunity. I thought you were saying it (and the Top 31 from last year) were already immune. But reading it in the light of day when I'm not tired from waking up early I understand.

• Like 1

Chapter Four: Deadly Face-Offs

d0b52c6dc5a28cf17cab31132463cb81.gif

Another Horror Rankdown classic returns because this is a true sequel! A clash of horror titans is sure to be a deadly affair. But in a sequel, these face-offs are even deadlier. The time has come to see what films will emerge victorious in their deadly duel.

Chapter Rules:

1. During your turn to nominate, you will submit five two-film duels. 

2. The remaining rankers will vote on which film they would like to survive the duel.

3. In the event of a tie, the nominating ranker will decide the winning film.

4. The nominating ranker will then submit four mini write-ups and one normal-length write-up for the eliminated films.

5. There will be two full cycles for this round, meaning a total of 50 films will be eliminated by the end of this chapter.

6. Films that survive a duel are not free from subsequent nominations.

The Power of Horror Twist:

@1234567890 decided to use her Power of Horror to earn an advantage for this round. The Power of Horror will allow Victoria to replace one duel per nomination, if she so chooses. This means that she can potentially save films from certain doom, but also place other films in danger of death! All you need to do is publicly post which duel you are voiding, and then publicly announce the replacement duel next. 

The Randomizer has decided the nomination order for this round.

aHV7C3h.png?1

@aliasocfan is up first! @Elliott @totes4totes @Zoey

Just now, aliasocfan said:

This is almost the 2nd whole week I've had a fever. 

I am very open to suggestions because thinking is difficult right now. 

Anne, I am really sorry to hear that you are still not better. Let me know if you need anything from me in terms of this game. 🤎

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Anne, I am really sorry to hear that you are still not better. Let me know if you need anything from me in terms of this game. 🤎

Being really flexible with the deadlines (lol, if we are even pretending to have them) is great. Also the mini write ups. 😍

Just now, aliasocfan said:

Being really flexible with the deadlines (lol, if we are even pretending to have them) is great. Also the mini write ups. 😍

Mini write-ups and non-existent deadlines are here to stay lol.