Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

John Dies at the End

220px-John_dies_at_the_end_poster.jpg

My Tylenol just kicked in. Hopefully this is somewhat coherent. This movie came out in 2012. Wiki classifies it as a "dark fantasy science fiction comedy horror film" Sounds like something with a bigger identity crisis than a Ryan Murphy work.  I digress. It is directed by Don Coscarelli. Apparently it is based off of a book as well. Without knowing anything substantial, I will vehemently say the book is better! 

Now this is golden. All the information on the budget is that it is less than 1 million. Thank you for that range I guess. However the Box Office is listed as 141, 951. Despite the vague budget, I am just going to assume this movie flopped. Sorry to the cast and crew. 

Saving Underwater because of Colleen Wing and Kristen Stewart is pretty good in it

THE SHAPE'S NOMINATIONS

Martyrs (2008 dir. by Pascal Laugier)

Carriers (2009 dir. by Alex Pastor + David Pastor)

Grace (2009 dir. by Paul Solet)

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil (2010 dir. by Eli Craig)

The Woman (2011 dir. by Lucky McKee)

Ju-on: The Grudge 2 (2003 dir. by Takashi Shimizu)

@Zoey will have until 9 PM PST/4 AM GMT until somebody else can swoop in and make the final save/cuts.

Edited by Deeee

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I don’t follow.

Paramount's using those as covers for re-issues of Friday the 13th.

They feature Jason on the cover.

Jason isn't the killer in the original Friday the 13th.

Casey Becker (Drew Barrymore) notably was asked in Scream who the killer in F13 was, and she said Jason before Ghostface told her she was wrong because Jason didn't show up until the sequel.

I was making a joke about that.

• Like 1

tumblr_max83neeT81re4ylro1_500.gifv

The Woman (2011 dir. by Lucky McKee)

I like Pollyanna but this looks weird. I first discovered Pollyanna when she became a regular in The Walking Dead so I might watch this later at the weekend or something since it doesn’t have terrible reviews. The plot is around a successful lawyer finding the last remaining member of a cannibalistic tribe and taking her home as some sort of trophy. Is that the smartest thing to do? Who would actually do that? I suppose it is America and you guys voted for Trump. Bad choices everywhere! I might update this once I’ve actually watched it.

Edited by Zoey