idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Deeee

Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer 

220px-I_Still_Know_What_You_Did_Last_Sum

Discount!Scream got a sequel. How exciting. 

I Spit on Your Grave 

220px-ISpitOnYourGraveposter.jpg

A movie that uses rape as a plot device. Hmm.

A trope used way too often and I don't like that. 

The Purge: Election Year 

The_Purge_Election_Year.png

I don't even remember the last time I nominated movies, and another Purge movie is leaving the rankdown. I am blessed. 

The movie made a crazy amount of money at the Box Office. Especially compared to the budget. There is a crowd for these movies. I am just not part of it. 

Anaconda 

220px-Anaconda_ver2.jpg

I am sure this movie certainly exists. 

Final Destination 3 

PFwQ.gif

I am being a terrible Mary Elizabeth Winstead fan. Because this movie is... well not great, I will forgive myself. This movie has some crazy death scenes. Since all the characters are way too much like the characters in the first movie (seriously, watch the promotion scenes back to back), it is good they have that going for them. 

The opening death scene on the roller coaster is crazy (we won't go too crazy thinking about the camera not falling out of the scum's pocket, so the train shouldn't have derailed). Tanning bed deaths are iconic. Poor Erin's death was brutal. The part with the car engine is great. (haha having an electric car >)

The recurring song throughout the movie was good. (also from the 1st movie). MEW and Ryan Merriman are good. Other characters exist to make a higher death count. That is the downside of sequels. The protagonists are absolutely useless because there needs be more deaths. They got to witness everyone die and have blood or other thing splatter on them. So sorry to those actors. 

I guess I should mention the ending. The subway scene would have been 1000x more intense if Kimberly and..the cop were able to come back for it. Then they ended the series. No movie called the Final Destination that is not the final movie. 

17 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

This has been up an hour now and besides thinking about stealing my save 😤, there was no other objections. 

I fee so unseen. :dead:

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

This was an objection. :dead:

I didn't even put together she was in the movie. 😭  I guess you needed to slap me in the face with the objection. 

fTRz26A.jpg

Further evidence I should be sleeping right now. 

25 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Because this movie is... well not great, I will forgive myself.

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/