Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

Just now, Elliott said:

"Cindy, the TV is leaking."

"This bitch messing up my floors!"

Scary Movie 3 sucked once Brenda died.

They should have realized the first and second films were successful because of her being in the entire movie. SMH.

Just now, Deeee said:

They should have realized the first and second films were successful because of her being in the entire movie. SMH.

She died halfway through the first one though. :rofl:

The first one is the only one that's held up, tbh. I watched the second and third ones last October and they weren't nearly as good as I remember.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

She died halfway through the first one though. :rofl:

The first one is the only one that's held up, tbh. I watched the second and third ones last October and they weren't nearly as good as I remember.

OH TRUE. SEE THAT IS PROOF THAT MY MEMORY OF THE FILMS STOPS WHEN BRENDA MEEKS IS NO LONGER ON MY SCREEN.:dead:

I agree. The first one is still solid. #2 has moments. #3 + #4 were disasters that I still will be including in this game. LOL.

Just now, Elliott said:

I'd even say Part 3 has its moments. Very minimal, but there were there. For a watered down PG-13 version, it was alright. 4 and 5 were an abomination, though.

There is a fifth? LOL.

Part 3 has some funny moments. AKA the moments with Brenda Meeks + Queen Latifah.

1 hour ago, aliasocfan said:

School and work are kicking my but. If you can be a little forgiving about deadlines, I can do it. 

Im always forgiving. Look at my VG Rankdown! Lol. 

Plus, I think for a while I’m actually going to require next to nothing for write-ups until we get to later stages of the game. That way more films can be included and the game does not have to become less daunting.

1 hour ago, Zoey0069 said:

How many rankers are you needing? I’ll throw my name in if you need people but I’m snowed under with working from home lately due to covid. 🙄

Five. I have four. No pressure Zoey. 🤎