Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

Hell Night (1981 dir. By Tom DeSimone)

tumblr_oeqi2b0P7B1qdlvg6o1_250.gifv

Hell Night is an American slasher film starring Linda Blair. It has received a cult following since its release and Linda Blair was even nominated for a Razzie for Worst Actress. From a Best Supporting Actress nomination for an Academy Award to a Razzie nomination for Worst Actress. DAMN. :dead:

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

Hell Night (1981 dir. by Tom DeSimone)

fvd6JSO8BrcxpbxHdRl8y540Qhe.jpg

I knew I should've done, like, A Nightmare On Elm Street vs Ghostbusters to keep from Victoria using her advantage to give Midsommar safety again. :/ Anyway, I haven't seen this movie.

15 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Hell Night (1981 dir. By Tom DeSimone)

tumblr_oeqi2b0P7B1qdlvg6o1_250.gifv

Hell Night is an American slasher film starring Linda Blair. It has received a cult following since its release and Linda Blair was even nominated for a Razzie for Worst Actress. From a Best Supporting Actress nomination for an Academy Award to a Razzie nomination for Worst Actress. DAMN. :dead:

Spider-Man GIF by memecandy

@Deeee (!)

Cursed (2005 dir. by Wes Craven)

tumblr_pc397y7PxM1wadukvo1_500.gifv

This movie was directed by Wes Craven so it's the one I decided to make my 100 word write-up! Cursed was released in 2005 and is an American-German werewolf body horror film directed by Wes Craven and written by screenwriter Kevin Williamson. The film stars Christina Ricci and Jesse Eisenberg who play two estranged siblings (Ellie Myers and Jimmy Myers) who were attacked by a werewolf loose in Los Angeles. The movie was supposed to be released in 2003 but got stuck in development hell until is was released in 2005. The film was a box-office flop and panned by critics. The movie also starred Joshua Jackson as Jake Taylor, Portia de Rossi as Zela, Shannon Elizabeth as Becky Morton, Mýa as Jenny Tate and Lance Bass as himself. :rofl:The film has a 16% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It had a weak script and cheap looking CGI. BYE. 👋