istersay

AI S18 Ep 10 Hawaii Showcase/Final Judgement Pt.2

Why not just put both through lol

They are clearly better than some of the others

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BamBam said:

Why not just put both through lol

They are clearly better than some of the others

They should have done that. With that said hoping Grace makes it through.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm on team Grace, too, but there were a lot of missteps IMO. Also, even taking into account the quick "no" montages, I only counted 34 contestants whose verdicts we saw given.

lol not them acting like this is some brand new twist when they did this exact same thing in season 13

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

lol not them acting like this is some brand new twist when they did this exact same thing in season 13

It’s new for ABC.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Jeez I forgot about that. At least it was between two singers nobody really liked anyway. Grace and Lauren both deserve to be in the competition. Take out Faith or Aliana and give one of their spots away. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

At least it was between two singers nobody really liked anyway.

Ben was one of my favourites in S13. :haha: 

53 minutes ago, holinessss said:

wait is that guy that katy was obsessed with S16 on listen to your heart?

Yep, that's him. :haha:

I would've placed both Lauren and Grace in and cut Faith. It's a shame one of them won't be in the Top 20. If I had to pick between the two, I would probably go with Grace (although something tells me Lauren may get the spot) if only because Lauren may have a better shot of a career outside of Idol due to her fiance.

Glad Robert was cut. He has a solid voice; he would've fared much better without all of the histrionics and over-singing.

I love both Lauren and Grace, both should have gone through, i don't think that Faith or Aliena should have gone through, they are forgetable, and will most likely be voted out at the top 20 rounds. Here's hoping for a wildcard and Lauren gets it. I had to go for Grace though. They were 2 of my stand out performances of the night.  My others were: Arthur, Julia, Lauren Spencer, Sofia, Dillion, Olivia, Mackayla, Chyinah. Both Mackayla and Olivia surprised me tonight. She slayed Proud Mary. 

HoLY SH*T that's Grace Leer from AJs??!! 😮  I was never a fan of her but she's gotten A LOT better. Well she is better than Julie Dubela. 

I thought this group was better then last weeks.

Anyone have a link to the Dillon result reveal?

They didn't show it cause of the coronavirus briefing.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:17 PM, Crisis said:

I would've placed both Lauren and Grace in and cut Faith. It's a shame one of them won't be in the Top 20. If I had to pick between the two, I would probably go with Grace (although something tells me Lauren may get the spot) if only because Lauren may have a better shot of a career outside of Idol due to her fiance.

Glad Robert was cut. He has a solid voice; he would've fared much better without all of the histrionics and over-singing.

I think that there were two reasons why Faith was added to the Top 20.  First, she’s got a voice that’s similar to Jovin’s and different from the other women in the Top 20.  Grace and Lauren Mascitti are both country singers and would compete for the same fan base if they both made it in.  Second, Faith is an easy early cut.  She won’t last long and will be a buffer for more talented singers.

• Like 1