IDF's Drag Race: The Redo (Season 2 Round 5 Vote Open!)

*Lily

Thanks to everyone who's voted so far!

I'm thinking I'll do results tomorrow and give everyone 2 days, however I think I've already got votes from a lot of people who I know follow Drag Race/participate in IDF games so that's great! Tagging @Deeee here too who I know expressed interest too.

Also Season 1's really hard to find clips for in particular, so a lot of this season might have to rely on memory/runways. So far for the next challenge I've found a very low-quality video of one of the girl groups, but nothing of the other. :haha:

23 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Also Season 1's really hard to find clips for in particular, so a lot of this season might have to rely on memory/runways. So far for the next challenge I've found a very low-quality video of one of the girl groups, but nothing of the other. :haha:

Ok, so I was planning to close voting at 2AM UK time. I totally forgot however that the clocks changed here today and so now it’s 2AM, an hour earlier than usual. :haha: I likely will not be up in an hour so I’m gonna post results now and lip-sync. If you didn’t get a chance to vote this round there’s plenty more rounds to do so!

Season 1

Round 1Drag on a Dime

Results

Ladies. If I call your name, please step forward.

Jade.

Jade

Shannel.

Shannel

Tammie Brown.

Tammie

You are all SAFE. You may leave the stage.

Akashia.

Akashia

BeBe Zahara Benet.

300?cb=20180616171501

Nina Flowers.

Nina

Ongina.

Ongina

Rebecca Glasscock.

Rebecca

Victoria 'Porkchop' Parker.

Victoria

You ladies represent the tops and bottoms of the week. I'll now reveal the results.

Ongina... you are safe.

BeBe Zahara Benet... condragulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge.

Nina Flowers... you are safe.

Victoria 'Porkchop' Parker... I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Akashia... you are safe.

Which means Rebecca Glasscock, I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Two queens stand before me. Prior to tonight, you were asked to prepare a lip sync performance to "Supermodel" by RuPaul. This is your last chance to impress IDF, and save yourself from elimination.

The time has come, for you to lip sync... for your life. Good luck, and DON'T. F**k it up.

You can watch Porkchop's lip sync here. Rebecca didn't lip sync to this song, so please judge hypothetically.

VOTE HERE for who you think should win the lip-sync.

Edited by *Lily