IDF's Drag Race: The Redo (Season 2 Round 5 Vote Open!)

*Lily

Season 1

Round 4Mac Viva Glam Challenge

Results

Ladies. IDF have made their decisions. First of all, I'll ask one of you to step forward.

Nina Flowers.

You were in the middle of the pack for the challenge, and the runway. You are safe.

Now, the rest of you ladies represent the tops, and the bottoms of the week.

BeBe Zahara Benet. After two challenge wins, you impressed us once again. You are safe.

Ongina. You've been near to the top each week, but tonight, you rose to number one. Condragulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge.

350?cb=20180616173158

The rest of you ladies represent the bottom three, this week.

Rebecca Glasscock. You showed struggle in the challenge, and didn't impress with your runway. I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Shannel. IDF were unimpressed with your challenge, however your runway helped you out. You're safe.

Which means Jade, I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Two queens stand before me. Prior to tonight, you were asked to prepare a lip sync performance to "Would I Lie to You?" by The Eurythmics. This is your last chance to impress IDF, and save yourself from elimination.

The time has come, for you to lip sync... for your life. Good luck, and DON'T. F**k it up.

VOTE HERE for who you think should win the lip-sync.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies all - had a bit of a hectic few weeks working around things in lockdown, but I don't want to leave this abandoned! So aim is for the game to be back up and running, with results, tomorrow! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Season 1

Round 4Mac Viva Glam Challenge

Lip-Sync Results

Ladies. IDF has made their decision.

Jade... shantay you stay.

Rebecca Glasscock, sashay away.

For the first time in this redo, we lose a queen before her original time, as third placer Rebecca Glasscock bows out in sixth, leaving a space for Jade in the top five.

Breakdown of results:

DcrtHYk.png

Edited by *Lily

Season 1

Round 5Drag School of Charm

Challenge: Transforming a female fighter in their own image

Makeovers

All makeovers can be viewed at the start of this video. As Jade did not appear in this challenge, she will be paired with Rebecca's partner, Tempele.

RPDR_Episode5_Recap_26.jpg

Please judge accordingly as to how you feel Jade would perform in this challenge!

Vote

Rank the queens based on their performance in the challenge from 1 (favorite) to 5 (least favorite). There is no separate runway vote this week because of how the runway factored into the main challenge.

VOTE HERE

This is also another logistics issue to sort out nearer the time, but the next challenge is the ball, and we'll have at least one queen appear who wasn't in the original challenge, because Rebecca is gone. I'm not quite sure how to go about this yet, seeing as it was 2009 and the queens didn't post their alternate looks on IG etc. :haha: I guess I can try and search for some possible looks online? But I'm open to any other ideas people may have on how to deal with this.

• 2 weeks later...