IDF's Drag Race: The Redo (Season 2 Round 5 Vote Open!)

*Lily

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Who the hell voted for Tammie to stay?

unprofessional pizza GIF

I can't remember exactly, but do know the vote wasn't 100%. :haha: I'll release the figures at the end.

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

This chart is wrong because according to Shannel, she simultaneously won and placed high in every challenge. :unsure: 

I'm glad IDF has given her the win she deserved ❤️ 

:dead:

Round 3 coming up soon! Also going to test something out for the next round - a separate runway vote! I don't think they really had specific themed runways for Season 1 but on the Drag Race Wiki they say the Episode 3 theme was 'dress to impress' so I'm just going to go with that lol. Runway vote will be optional, and the plan atm is to combine it with the challenge vote - 75% of the final vote being based on the challenge and 25% on the runway. Adds a new factor to the game where if a queen has a good/bad runway, it could affect their placement for the week!

Season 1

Round 3Queens of All Media

ChallengeChanneling Oprah in three stages of her career: A news broadcast, selling products, and interview 2 people.

Challenge runs from around 16:00 to 23:00.

Runway: Dress to Impress

350?cb=20180616172335 

Akashia

350?cb=20180616172405

BeBe

350?cb=20180616172428

Jade

350?cb=20180616172449

Nina

350?cb=20180616172508

Ongina

350?cb=20180616172531

Rebecca

350?cb=20180616172557

Shannel

Vote

Rank the queens based on their performance in the challenge from 1 (favorite) to 7 (least favorite). There is an optional runway vote, where you can also rank the queens from 1 to 7. This will be factored into the final vote.

VOTE HERE

Since there is more to watch this week with the interviews I'll aim to leave voting open a little longer than prior challenges, if better for people!

@*Lily I like the new method of voting for the challenge + runway separately because there’s some weeks where I feel it makes a difference. :giggle:

Pre-emptively here for S11 when Brooke is last in the Snatch Game vote and 1st in the runway vote :wub: 

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@*Lily I like the new method of voting for the challenge + runway separately because there’s some weeks where I feel it makes a difference. :giggle:

Pre-emptively here for S11 when Brooke is last in the Snatch Game vote and 1st in the runway vote :wub: 

Agreed! And I think it'll make for voting more interesting too.

This is a key example of someone I thought would excel in this situation. :haha: Same with Manila in the AS4 girl groups challenge.

54 minutes ago, Elliott said:

nervous side eye GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Voted! Loving the new voting system :wub: Some queens were saved because of their looks in some seasons but also there were those who weren't saved even with great looks. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vee_ said:

Voted! Loving the new voting system :wub: Some queens were saved because of their looks in some seasons but also there were those who weren't saved even with great looks. 

Yay! :wub: Totally agree.

Season 1

Round 3Queens of All Media

Results

Ladies. IDF have made their decisions. First of all, I'll ask one of you to step forward.

Shannel.

Your performance in the challenge was not well-received, but you won IDF back with your runway. You're safe.

Now, the rest of you ladies represent the tops, and the bottoms of the week.

Ongina. You performed well in this week's challenge, and you are safe.

Nina Flowers. You were in the top three for both the challenge and the runway this week. You are safe.

BeBe Zahara Benet. IDF ate up your challenge and your runway, and for a second time this season - condragulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge.

Bebe3

The rest of you ladies represent the bottom three, this week.

Akashia... I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Rebecca Glasscock... you are safe.

Which means Jade, I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Two queens stand before me. Prior to tonight, you were asked to prepare a lip sync performance to "The Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston. This is your last chance to impress IDF, and save yourself from elimination.

The time has come, for you to lip sync... for your life. Good luck, and DON'T. F**k it up.

You can watch Akashia's performance in the lip-sync here. Since Jade did not lip-sync this episode, please hypothetically judge how she would have performed.

VOTE HERE for who you think should win the lip-sync.