Jump to content
idolforums.com
kenboy123

Will Arthur Gunn run away with the win?

Will Arthur Gunn run away with the win?  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Is an Arthur Gunn win inevitable????

    • No
      13
    • Yes
      5


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I thought the season was cancelled? 🕵️‍♀️

 

The season was not cancelled, it's on hiatus temporarily due to the COVID-19 outbreak...but it will continue at some point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

 

The season was not cancelled, it's on hiatus temporarily due to the COVID-19 outbreak...but it will continue at some point...

 

If the show comes back at all, it likely won't be until next year.  By then, you don't know who will be back.  Some contestants could have gotten opportunities and moved on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I’m early predicting an Arthur Gunn VS Lauren Mascitti finale right now (if the show continues.) 

I agree that right now it seems as if those are the front runners but don’t underestimate Francisco Martin or Dillon James who are very popular as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I agree that right now it seems as if those are the front runners but don’t underestimate Francisco Martin or Dillon James who are very popular as well

 

Really???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I agree that right now it seems as if those are the front runners but don’t underestimate Francisco Martin or Dillon James who are very popular as well

 

Francisco should have been cut.  The pressure of the competition is too much for him to handle.  And it will only get tougher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My gosh. This off topic conversation... @istersay

 

Anyway, there's a chance definitely but America isn't really into voting non-Americans to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vee_ said:

My gosh. This off topic conversation... @istersay

 

Anyway, there's a chance definitely but America isn't really into voting non-Americans to win.

 

That's a good point...that's why i think that Lauren Spencer Smith would never have a chance...and that's part of why I think she's getting buried by the edit....

Edited by kenboy123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's just another version of Alejandro, a singer/songwriter with great artistry. But the reality is there're thousands of people like that in the indie world. Idol should make a pop/superstar, not a fading star.

 

They're hyping up Alejandro to heaven, talking about him in every episode but he could not even chart.

 

Gabby, at the end, is the most successful new Idol so far 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sept390 said:

He's just another version of Alejandro, a singer/songwriter with great artistry. But the reality is there're thousands of people like that in the indie world. Idol should make a pop/superstar, not a fading star.

 

They're hyping up Alejandro to heaven, talking about him in every episode but he could not even chart.

 

Gabby, at the end, is the most successful new Idol so far 

????

 

 

Anyways, I don't even think Arthur is another Alejandro...he's not known for his original material and he sounds nothing like him...still...he seems to be hogging up all the air time and all the fanfare...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

????

 

 

Anyways, I don't even think Arthur is another Alejandro...he's not known for his original material and he sounds nothing like him...still...he seems to be hogging up all the air time and all the fanfare...

 

Since they call this season 3, Gabby Barrett is the most successful on the show so far 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sept390 said:

 

Since they call this season 3, Gabby Barrett is the most successful on the show so far 

 

I guess....but let's not forget that the other 15 seasons did happen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, Sept390 said:

He's just another version of Alejandro, a singer/songwriter with great artistry. But the reality is there're thousands of people like that in the indie world. Idol should make a pop/superstar, not a fading star.

 

They're hyping up Alejandro to heaven, talking about him in every episode but he could not even chart.

 

Gabby, at the end, is the most successful new Idol so far 

Why? Because they are both not white and happen to like the guitar? :/

They hype Alejandro because he's actually earned cred and respect from his peers... Laine hasn't even released a debut single!

 

OK. In your opinion. Tell me. Where is Gabby's debut album?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...