The Voice 18 ● Battle Rounds 2 ● Discussion

istersay

Good battle round! Still no one I can really stan over  (though Roderick is coming close from last week), and nobody I actively strongly   dislike. In fact two of the people I assumed I’d eventually dislike due  to either genre preference (Cam), or inexperience (Levi), ended up surprising me in a good way! 

12 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Just realized something. Anyone remember Kameron Marlowe vs Kailey Hill in S15? Blake just let go another Kailey for another Cam.

Honestly Kailey Hill doesn’t ring a bell (then again I don’t remember half the contestants from S14-16, [no offense to them], and usually I have a good memory of singing show contestants) while Kailey Abel did have an interesting audition, her battle round was very different (not bad, just not what I’d expect to hear based on her audition)

Edited by xfactor22

Seems there might be a 'stronger' slate of contestants this so-called Season than, some.  There's maybe a larger number this time that really sound good & are very capable... more than sometimes... at least, that's how it has been feeling TO ME.  Makes ME more interested in it all when there is lots of stiff competition.  

Edited by Drew1903