Production Officially Halted on Season 18

Elliott

8 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Then I’m afraid that you might have been mistaken.

sorry but i know what i saw, considering that Ryan Seacrest is still in LA. They skyped Kelly and Ryan today. That's where idol films.

I wish Idol could clear something up about this on social media instead of avoiding it. Whether its an instagram post or a segment in the episode it would be nice for them to update us on the status of the show, instead if hearing about it from other sources.

27 minutes ago, m1key said:

I wish Idol could clear something up about this on social media instead of avoiding it. Whether its an instagram post or a segment in the episode it would be nice for them to update us on the status of the show, instead if hearing about it from other sources.

That information is already out there.  Google:  "American Idol Halts Production, Suspends Filming Due to Corona Virus"

The problem is there are those who refuse to accept this and insists it's a hoax - like you know who.  You can't argue with Stupid.

Edited by mytake1

2 hours ago, mytake1 said:

That information is already out there.  Google:  "American Idol Halts Production, Suspends Filming Due to Corona Virus"

The problem is there are those who refuse to accept this and insists it's a hoax - like you know who.  You can't argue with Stupid.

Im not denying that the live shows are cancelled because it is extremely likely that they are. I just wish ABC or Idol itself would come out and say something about it. 

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Im not denying that the live shows are cancelled because it is extremely likely that they are. I just wish ABC or Idol itself would come out and say something about it. 

No, not "extremely likely".  It's already been announced they "have been cancelled".  You can believe what you want. 

Idol is just a TV show.  The health and well being of all involved should always come first.  It's irresponsible there are those who refuse to take this serious.

Edited by mytake1
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 8:59 AM, Carrie_On said:

There was no way around this. Too many people from too many states. No way to have a live audience. AGT and SYTYCD have postponed production as well. The Voice will have to as well if the virus isn’t under control by the time they film live shows. 

Ugh noo,   I love the live shows. 

On 3/20/2020 at 10:47 PM, *Wallace said:

Oooh I really hope that isn't the case. Idol already took DWTS spring slot.... so Idol taking DWTS spring and fall slot would be too much for me/other DWTS fans. :ph34rwave:

I was wondering what happened to DWTS. lol