Which TEEN artist(s) will make the Season 18 Finale?

Dalton Eduardo

Which TEEN artist(s) will make the Season 18 Finale?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which TEEN artist(s) will make the Season 18 Finale?

• Allegra Miles, 16
    • Anaya Cheyenne, 16
    • Chelle, 18
    • Joanna Serenko, 18
    • Jules, 15
    • Kailey Abel, 19
    • Levi Watkins, 14
    • Megan Danielle, 17
    • Michael Williams, 18
    • Samantha Howell, 19
    • Sara Collins, 18
    • Tate Brusa, 16

Allegra and Samantha seem to be ready for the competition and Joanna has a lot of potential. Of these three, and given the circumstances, Samantha's chances are the most significant. She may end up saving Kelly's ass this season. 

Chances based on talent:

1. Joanna (She’s capable of outsinging the entire cast)

2. Samatha (The jury is still out, honestly). 

3. Allegra (the mumbling)

Chance based on genre/singing style:

1. Samantha  (rock, pop, country? I don’t know, but her style resonates)

2. Allegra (I’m not even sure what her genre is)

3. Joanna (she’s still trying to find herself as an artist, so who knows what we’re going to get)

Edited by TeamAudra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, season1 said:

They changed the rules for the Finale, so there's a very good chance that there will be no teen in the Finale.

I think the odds are about the same, given the T17 results. There was a good chance one of them would have had to win the instant save. 

:ph34rwave: Don't tell anyone, but in an instant save situation, the only ones with actual chances are Allegra and maybe Joanna, and I'm putting Joanna here only because of Team Blake. Everyone else better get that "PV" :stealth:

19 minutes ago, echoap said:

:ph34rwave: Don't tell anyone, but in an instant save situation, the only ones with actual chances are Allegra and maybe Joanna, and I'm putting Joanna here only because of Team Blake. Everyone else better get that "PV" :stealth:

Well, you have to figure the contestant who already won a 4-way save, despite going 1st has a decent shot to win another one. It’s a known result. All we know about the others is they didn’t get a PV in the T17. 

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Well, you have to figure the contestant who already won a 4-way save, despite going 1st has a decent shot to win another one. It’s a known result. All we know about the others is they didn’t get a PV in the T17. 

Speaking of which, I'm estimating that Micah had around as much support as Michael, since they are very similar contestants. That'd indicate Joanna > Micah > Megan and Allegra > Micah > Megan, which could explain the sudden twist, since a Blake Vs Nick finale wouldn't have worked given the current at home format. 🤔

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

Speaking of which, I'm estimating that Micah had around as much support as Michael, since they are very similar contestants. That'd indicate Joanna > Micah > Megan and Allegra > Micah > Megan, which could explain the sudden twist, since a Blake Vs Nick finale wouldn't have worked given the current at home format. 🤔

Micah = Britton? Meaning he would have needed an instant save to get in. Megan would need Micah to completely fall apart, which is almost impossible with the editing of performances. 

Joanna could be either Jackie Foster, Hannah Hannah, or Spensha Baker. None of them looked like sure fire finalists, until the results were announced. 

Allegra could either be Brynn or Mary Sarah. Both of them had good social media numbers, but obviously very different results. 

Is Toneisha Kyla Jade? I think we all know the answer to that, but stranger things have happened. 

We just don’t know....

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Micah = Britton? Meaning he would have needed an instant save to get in. Megan would need Micah to completely fall apart, which is almost impossible with the editing of performances. 

Kinda different, since Micah is pop and Britton Folk-Rock (Genre matters). Also, unlike Micah, the show pushed really hard for Britton the entire season. They knew Britton wasn't a threat, but they needed someone easy to beat in the Finale. 

Joanna could be either Jackie Foster, Hannah Hannah, or Spensha Baker. None of them looked like sure fire finalists, until the results were announced. 

Agreed. Joanna is either Jackie Foster or Spensha. 

Allegra could either be Brynn or Mary Sarah. Both of them had good social media numbers, but obviously very different results. 

Early on, TPTBs narrative put all the pressure on Allegra as the frontrunner, and she handled it extremely well. Obviously all the focus is on Thunderstorm now, but I think she's still in a pretty good place rn. 

Is Toneisha Kyla Jade? I think we all know the answer to that, but stranger things have happened. 

Yeah, no comment. I just can't picture Toneisha making the Finale. 

We just don’t know....

We'll learn soon. The day of the Finale results show.