idolforums.com
*Amanda

DWTS International Rankdown

3 hours ago, DWTSFan2001 said:

I wouldn't judge his ability based on one dance though. 16 is nowhere near as bad as 9.

Adam was the only of the 3 finalists that year whose routines I've actually watched but I'd have been onboard with a Kylie win as I found it a shame that Carmello did 9 series and never had a single win.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you on that.

• Like 1

@*Chris told me that he's been really busy but will have his write-up in soon.

As soon as he does his write-up, all three of you will vote to save one of the remaining nominations.

Barbara Meier is the celebrity I am choosing to cut - she is the one that I was least familiar with. Who is she? She is a German model & actress best known for winning German Next Top Model. In 2018, she decided to take another shot at reality tv where she competed on Let's Dance which is the German version of Strictly Come Dancing. On the show, she was paired with Sergiu Luca - they made it all the way to the finale with an average score of 24.4 out of 30 points. At the finale, they found themselves finishing in 3rd place - the danced a total of 19 dances where she received a score of 17 for her Rumba & Quickstep earlier on in the competition, while she received a perfect score every time she danced the Waltz. I did watch some of her dances and she was a decent dancer but nothing spectacular to save her - I prefer Clement's journey to hers. 

SAVING: CLEMENT REMIENS

Vote to Save:

Angelina Kirsch - Chris

Claire Sweeney - 

Vote to Save:

Angelina Kirsch - Chris, Lily

Claire Sweeney -  

Vote to Save:

Angelina Kirsch - Chris, Lily, Stephy

Claire Sweeney -  

I’m happy to take the Claire writeup at some point tomorrow if that’s easiest! Unfortunately none of her routines seem to be online, but I have vague memories of seeing some of her dances in the past which will maybe help? :haha:

On 7/29/2020 at 12:09 AM, *Lily said:

I’m happy to take the Claire writeup at some point tomorrow if that’s easiest! Unfortunately none of her routines seem to be online, but I have vague memories of seeing some of her dances in the past which will maybe help? :haha:

First ever SCD episode - she danced a Waltz, her segment starts at 39:10.

Thanks!

Got super busy today but can definitely do it tomorrow.

Claire Sweeney

Claire Sweeney and John Byrnes | Strictly Come Dancing Fan Wiki ...

Claire appeared on the first series of Strictly back in 2004, where she was partnered with John Byrnes. She's someone who I thought probably would have fared better on a later season, as she has some recognition and also lots of musical theatre experience... kinda like a Denise Van Outen type. Claire was a decent dancer on the show and had the second best average scores behind the eventual winner Natasha, however ended up placing in fifth out of eight couples, with Christopher Parker, Martin Offiah and Lesley Garrett all being more 'fan favorites' but not as strong dancers. So I would guess, if IDF was around then or if this series had aired later on, we would maybe consider her one of Strictly's first 'robbed' contestants. :haha: Claire's lack of dances online with the exception of her Waltz unfortunately does hurt her in this rankdown, but it's nice that she was able to last this long.

Congrats to the remaining celebs for making Top 200!

The next round was supposed to be Richard's, so I will need everyone to PM me the two celebs you want nominated.

Those ineligible for nominations this round are listed in the first post on page 1.

@*Chris @*Lily @Stephhyy @*Wallace

15 hours ago, Stephhyy said:

I'm still deciding on who to nominate

Yeah for some reason it's harder to decide 2 names to nominate vs. 8 names. :lmao: Sent my names though!

I'll also try and think of some soon. It was hard enough picking 2 last time so I'm not sure where to go with these picks either. :haha:

Posted (edited)

Nominations:

Jess Quinn

Amara La Negra
Emma Weymouth

Mollie King

Maytê Piragibe

Clinton Randell

Matt Dawson

Kellie Bright

Each of you will now save one celebrity.

@*Chris @*Lily @Stephhyy @*Wallace

Edited by *Amanda

I'm just deciding between a couple to choose from. :haha: I might see what the final options come down to but otherwise will have a save in at some point today.

Ahh I feel like I'm dragging her quite far and saving her a LOT... but she's actually the one I like most here so I'm gonna have to do it again. :lmao: Saving Emma Weymouth.