DWTS International Rankdown

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"ugh first? 😐  Why does the Randomizer hate me? GAH, okay, nominations will be up sometime tonight once I figure out what to do with this information."   There, @*Wallace, I saved you the tr

For the trainwreck lovers, I am adding in this guy.        

Sorry for the delay everyone!   I have reached out to Richard on twitter. Once I find out whether or not he is able to continue on in this, I will figure out a plan to move forward. Hopefull

Posted Images

Oops, thought I posted... Here are my nominations:

Dev Griffin

Lee Ryan

Will Bayley

Hyoyeon

Chizzy Akudolu

Darren  Kennedy

Olympia Valance

Pamela Anderson (Bailandos)

Will Bayley

PRI_85078759-e1572705136657.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Will appeared on the most recent series of Strictly, where he danced with Janette. He wasn't particularly someone who I got behind on the show however I did like his enthusiasm which matched really well with Janette. In the first couple of weeks he did okay, however struggled to really break out and was mostly in the middle of the pack. However in Week 5 he had an emotional Contemporary number which he dedicated to the hospital who treated him when he was younger, and battling with cancer. Sadly this turned out to be his last dance on the show as he went on to suffer a knee injury, forcing him to withdraw from the competition. It always sucks to see someone go home in that way. Although he was one of the weaker dancers on the show at this point so while I didn't want that to be the way he went, I also do wonder if he potentially would have outlasted some better dancers had he stayed in.

Saving Hyoyeon

Edited by *Lily
  • Haha 1

Chizzy Akudolu

1506211000-chizzy-strictly-dress-heel.gi

Aww I’m a bit sad to cut Chizzy as I do like her overall but do think she’s probably the weakest or one of the weaker dancers up on this round soooo it certainly is a fair cut. Chizzy Akudolu is an actress & comedian  who starred on the show Holby City and was partnered with Pasha Kovalev on the 15th series of Strictly Come Dancing. I remember reading speculation regarding Chizzy that she was a last minute inclusion for the cast and someone had dropped out weeks prior or something. Not sure how true that is. But Chizzy had a big great and lively personality and was so much fun on her 2-week stay on  the show. 

On Week 1, Chizzy danced a Cha-Cha to “Boogie Fever” which scored a 21 (4/5/6/6). She even had a heel/dress malfunction but kept the fun going in her dance. :bobo: On Week 2, Chizzy danced a Foxtrot to “I’m a Woman” which scored a 16 (3/5/4/4). Chizzy landed in the Bottom 2 against Brian Conley & Amy and sadly Chizzy was eliminated. Ugh I remember being disappointed by this result as I wanted to see more of Chizzy over the likes of…. Rev. Richard Coles, Brian Conley, Charlotte Hawkins and Simon Rimmer - but sadly that was not the case. :( I remember reading Chizzy went through some personal trauma after being a first boot from the show which was really sad to read about. :( Luckily we got to see her again on last year’s Christmas special where she was partnered with Graziano and danced a Cha-Cha to “Get the Party Started,” which was a really fun routine and scored a 36.

I will post her Cha-Cha on the actual show and her Christmas special Cha-Cha for those of you to watch!

Saving: Dev Griffin (Robbed! (!) And deserved much better on SCD Series 17)

tenor.gif

Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson slips into Baywatch-style red number for ...

I am cutting Pamela Anderson as I think her run on Bailandos would be exactly as her All Stars run in America. She is best known for being on Baywatch and her Playboy magazine covers. She has three runs during this rankdown and I think her Argentinian run was the worst. I believe she did this after her Season 10 run and before her All Stars run in America, so her All Stars run in America was worse as she was eliminated in the first week, where as her Argentinian run, she lasted 3 weeks, before withdrawing.

Here is a video of one of her dances:

SAVING: Olympia Valance

Lee Ryan

Is it wrong that I saw the name Lee Ryan on the nominations and immediately went "who?" So for my fellow sufferers of Lee Ryan-related amnesia, Lee was in the boy band Blue and was partnered with Nadiya who is almost as forgettable as he is. They were the second couple eliminated because he didn't have a sob story like Katie Price and he had the worst score the week he went out (which was a godawful cha-cha set in Back to the Future where Nadiya was playing a sexy female Doc Brown and that's all I'm going to say).

SAVED: Darren Kennedy

I knew Lee Ryan probably came into Strictly with a bad reputation (not sure how much his time on CBBUK affected his overall image in the public eye - but he was #yikes there) but I did think he had potential and promise with his Week 2 Jive. But with him being in the Bottom 2 the first two weeks, he wasn't destined to last long no matter how he improved.

I’m glad that Dev and Olympia were saved. ❤️ Both great dancers who were the victims of wacky voting during their seasons. :( 

Next cycle info will be up shortly. (!) As well as me hounding you about the picture-less write-ups.😘

18 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I’m glad that Dev and Olympia were saved. ❤️ Both great dancers who were the victims of wacky voting during their seasons. :( 

This. (!) Both deserved better on their seasons and were the saves i was debating between so I'm glad Olympia got saved when I wasn't able to do so.

CYCLE 2: THE DOUBLE ELIMINATION

article-2072838-0F234E3300000578-357_634

It's time for Cycle 2! Now that we've done the intro cycle, it's time to really start trimming the fat. From time to time, Dancing With the Stars will have the dreaded double elimination, and that is the inspiration for this cycle. Twice the number of celebrities will be leaving each round, so that means that 16 celebrities will be nominated and 8 celebrities will be cut. This will bring us to the Top 300 when the cycle is over.

Remember, video posts for all celebs are linked on the front page so please utilize them if you choose to cut someone you aren't familiar with.  (!) 

THE RULES

1. When it is their turn, each ranker will nominate 16 celebrities.

2. On a first come, first serve basis, the remaining 4 rankers will cut two celebrity and save two celebrity. You can either make your cuts at the same time or make one and then wait until you're finished with the write-up to make the second one.

3. Because you are doing 2 write-ups per round, I am giving you 45 minutes from when you make your cut post to produce them. They still must 100-word write-up that includes a picture for your cut to be valid.

4. If the 30 minutes pass, someone else can swoop in and steal your cut if you don't refresh in time.

5. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT/SAVE POST FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Please quote it in a new post if you need to make changes.

6. Immunities are officially in play. If a celeb you gave private immunity to is nominated, you can use your immunity and choose the replacement nominee. HOWEVER, you are not allowed to cut the celeb you choose as the replacement nominee.

7. You CANNOT nominate any celebrities with public immunity or any celebrities saved in the round immediately before yours.

8. You have 24 hours to make your cut/save. Please ask for an extension if necessary. If 24 hours pass without a request for an extension, the nominator will get to stage a takeover and make the cut in your place.

NOMINATION ORDER

b6s6CMg.png

1. @*Wallace

2. @Stephhyy

3. @*Chris

4. @*Lily

5. @rpryor03

"ugh first? 😐  Why does the Randomizer hate me? GAH, okay, nominations will be up sometime tonight once I figure out what to do with this information."

There, @*Wallace, I saved you the trouble of having to post it yourself.

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

"ugh first? 😐  Why does the Randomizer hate me? GAH, okay, nominations will be up sometime tonight once I figure out what to do with this information."

:dead: :dead: :dead: 

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

:dead::dead: :dead: 

I don't even need to post my response because this is entirely accurate. :lmao: But come on.... 2nd and now 1st? WTH? :dead: 

And ugh still trying to analyze the internationals I don't know yet and nowhere near done. :lmao: 

Edited by *Wallace

Oooh and FYI…. For Strictly Series 11 it should be Rachel Riley, not Rachel Reilly. :giggle: 

And for DWTS France - should be Ladji Doucouré, instead of Latji