DWTS International Rankdown

*Amanda

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh and FYI…. For Strictly Series 11 it should be Rachel Riley, not Rachel Reilly. :giggle: 

And for DWTS France - should be Ladji Doucouré, instead of Latji

:dead:

Thanks for catching those. Fixed them! 

6 hours ago, Elliott said:

"ugh first? 😐  Why does the Randomizer hate me? GAH, okay, nominations will be up sometime tonight once I figure out what to do with this information."

I'm still absolutely living for this post hours later

• Like 1

source.gif

Nominations:

Justin Melvey 

Dan Ewing

Brendan Fevola

Constance Hall 

Dami Im

Tânia Alves

Sarah Lombardi

Rob Heffernan

Yewande Biala

Christopher Parker

Dave Myers

Judy Murray

Kirsty Gallacher

Ruth Langsford

Charlotte Hawkins

Katie Piper

Dami Im

I didn't even dance at my wedding': DWTS' Dami Im reveals she has ...

Sorry but I have to do this but I'm cutting Dami Im. She rose to fame while being a contestant on The X Factor Australia 2014. She won that season and a couple years later represented Australian in the Eurovision contest (I don't know why Australia is represented in the Eurovision contest but they are). She was on the recent Australian season of Dancing with the Stars and her partner was Shae Mountain, who was on last year's New Zealand version. She was one of the weaker contestants of this season and it showed. she outlasted a few contestants who were better in technique than her, however she was kept being saved by the "Dami Army", a fanbase that was created when she was on X Factor. 

My favourite dance of hers was her contemporary.

SAVING:Brendan Fevola

Katie Piper

Gemma Atkinson reveals Gorka's reaction to Strictly partner Katie ...

Katie Piper has an inspiring story, as she is an activist for domestic violence. In 2008, Katie was attacked by acid to the face from her ex-boyfriend and an accomplice, where she had to have surgery to the face and an eye as a cause to the damage. She competed in Season 16 of Strictly Come Dancing where she was eliminated 3rd with partner Gorka Marquez. She danced the 4 dances with her best dance being the foxtrot. I found watching her dances to be stiff and awkward at times and very robotic in some of her moves. However, I feel like she gave it her best, and even though the scores do not reflect that.

Here are her dances:

SAVING: Justin Melvey

Kirsty Gallacher

Kirsty Gallacher & Brendan Cole American Smooth to 'He's a Tramp ...

I’m choosing to cut Kirsty here as to be honest, I was pretty underwhelmed by her time on the show. She was someone who had been speculated for years before finally doing the show, and I was kinda expecting her to be better than she was. Kinda like a Lisa Snowdon-type especially being partnered with Brendan. However unfortunately, Kirsty notably struggled. Other than one nice Viennese Waltz, she never really adapted well to any of the dances and scored not so great on the whole. She was the fifth celebrity voted out, which I think was a pretty fair placement for her in the end.

saving Dan Ewing

Edited by *Lily

Dave Myers

maxresdefault.jpg

Dave was definitely an entertaining addition to his series of Strictly. It was also fun to see Karen get a ‘comedy’ partner and I think this helped make her stand out more as a pro. Unfortunately Dave was pretty awful on the show :haha: It was very out of his comfort zone and whilst fun to watch, the majority of his dances were really poor. However, the fact that this series had a LOT of filler made it more bearable that he lasted seven weeks. I was ok with it because I don’t think he necessarily robbed anyone (although to this day I ask for justice for the delightful Deborah Meaden). At the point of his elimination he was facing Mark Benton as a ‘comedy’ character, however Mark was actually not too bad a dancer and Dave was..not good at all, lmao. So he was an easy boot by then, and also an easy cut here.

Saving Yewande Biala

Edited by *Lily

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Wally nominating Dami?

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

You're welcome. :claybleh:   

Lol I would only do this this soon in the DWTS International game. :haha: She's nowhere near  on my target list on the X Factor game. :wub: 

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I was waiting for your reaction to her nomination/cut. :giggle: 

Same. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Almost as iconic as when I got him to cut Bindi Irwin #neverforget :wub:

We don't mention that anymore. 😢 :broken: 

36 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You're welcome. :claybleh:   

Lol I would only do this this soon in the DWTS International game. :haha: She's nowhere near  on my target list on the X Factor game. :wub: 

I know it's a bit unrelated to DWTS, but I was not a big fan of Dami on X Factor, but I based her cut on her DWTS journey...

1 hour ago, Stephhyy said:

I know it's a bit unrelated to DWTS, but I was not a big fan of Dami on X Factor, but I based her cut on her DWTS journey...

Awww i understand that and think i remember you saying so. I loved her on XFAU so I wouldn't target her in that game - but yeah she was super underwhelming on DWTS hence why I thought she was a fair target at this point. So it's funny how i can root hard for and root against/target the same person in different games. :haha: 

TANIA+ALVES+DANCING+BRASIL.png

Tânia Alves is a celebrity that seems to have done it all, according to Wikipedia - she is known for her work as an actress, dancer, singer, and businesswoman. It seems to me that she starred in a lot of telenovela. And she was a celebrity on the first season of Dancing Brasil where she was partnered with Marcos Vedovetto - they were eliminated in 6th place which is surprising as I didn't find any of her routines to be that spectacular compare to other celebrities from that season. However, she was consistent throughout the competition which probably helped her, but for me she is not a top tier contestant hence why I am cutting her. 

SAVING: SARAH LOMBARDI