Zan Fiskum Fan Thread

istersay

Zan did a livestream and said her song tomorrow will be modern and very different. She is excited about the song.

Don't forget to vote with app, NBC and Xfinity

All three methods with all your email address.

• Like 1

I'll be honest, I figured Zan making the finale was a longshot anyway but when I found out that the finalists were team quotas I got really excited for her. She went from having to get top 3 out of 9 contestants with 2 of them being locks before performances, to only having 1 singer has her competition.

Unfortunately, she was completely sabotaged with her song choice which ruined any remaining hope of Zan being in the finale. 

At the very least, I'm happy she got about as far as she realistically could have went. 

Edited by MatthewPalermo

31 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

I'll be honest, I figured Zan making the finale was a longshot anyway but when I found out that the finalists were team quotas I got really excited for her. She went from having to get top 3 out of 9 contestants with 2 of them being locks before performances, to only having 1 singer has her competition.

Unfortunately, she was completely sabotaged with her song choice which ruined any remaining hope of Zan being in the finale. 

At the very least, I'm happy she got about as far as she realistically could have went. 

tragic and I blame John 100% she clearly didn't want her song. She did what she could despite minivan's awful taste into play.

Just now, MatthewPalermo said:

Let's all reminisce in Zan's unfortunate elimination by having this post contain some of my favorite videos from Zan's instagram:

I hope I didn't make anyone too sad by posting this :(

Beautiful and so peaceful...

BTW, I want to live like Zan lmao.

I don't know whether it's the voters that is the problem or the format, but, Zan not going on is ridiculous.  She was 1 of the 2 best last night... and the other one lost out, too. (That was Megan)... both way too good not to have more votes. I don't understand the voters or their ears.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2