Zan Fiskum Fan Thread

istersay

Just now, jamescasaki said:

If she makes it to the top 9 what song would you like her to sing

idk i feel like she knows what's best for her. let's just hope tptb don't try to bus her.

11 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

i love that i can download the audio to this video and it'll be like a studio version bc no audience sounds nor coaches cheering

voting is closed i hope lots of people voted for zan i know she is very popular saw im hoping she gets p she will hopefully be  the pv if not then lets hope john saves zan she could be  the wildcard but we cant risk her being the wildcard saw lets hope she is pv  or is saved

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamescasaki said:

Next week let’s vote as hard as we can let’s get zan to the final what’ song would you all like her to sing next week

Its time for Zan to go all out with a worship song...

"Who You Say I Am" is the breakout I could see her propelling herself into the Finale.

4 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Its time for Zan to go all out with a worship song...

"Who You Say I Am" is the breakout I could see her propelling herself into the Finale.

I agree. This is the perfect time for her to play the God card.

real housewives jesus GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dany said:

Zan Interview, She mention she did her own track for last week and the semi-final performance 

I assume that means she chose her song?

If that's the case then it's probably a good one. And if it's a worship song then she knows how to play the game.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

I assume that means she chose her song?

If that's the case then it's probably a good one. And if it's a worship song then she knows how to play the game.

If I understand correctly I think it just mean no banzilla, Except if the sound mixer guy banzilla her own track:lmao:On a more serious note I think it's cool and it's the only occasion where an artist can do their own track since it's impossible on the stage you need the band.