Zan Fiskum Fan Thread

istersay

On 4/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, FloorWax said:

I hope Zan picks a folksier and more delicate song for her next performance. Those were the types of songs she was singing when I fell in love with her pre-show. Not that "The Story" wasn't great, because it was, but I want to hear her do something more along the lines of "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver. 

Or, if she wants to go full on indie-pop, "Not My Baby" by Alvvays would be a good choice.

I didn't realize when I suggested this that one of her artist profiles on the app says Bon Iver is her favorite artist. Now I really want to see her doing Skinny Love!

Edited by FloorWax

On 3/10/2020 at 9:58 AM, jamescasaki said:

If only originals were a thing on The Voice... This is still one of the most gorgeous things I've heard and I think I'll keep coming back to it after the show. 

Her voice sounds great in that setting so... good sign?

On 3/9/2020 at 9:14 PM, istersay said:

Man, this is beautiful. Who is the dude she's singing with and can we get him on The Voice? Lol

Zan sounds really good in her covers on YouTube, so she should do well when lives come around. Can't wait to hear another performance from her! John better not mess this one up

Edited by indii

13 minutes ago, indii said:

Man, this is beautiful. Who is the dude she's singing with and can we get him on The Voice? Lol

Zan sounds really good in her covers on YouTube, so she should do well when lives come around. Can't wait to hear another performance from her! John better not mess this one up

that's Alec Shaw. her best friend since childhood and they perform together. in the Lean In video, he's the one with the electric guitar

8 hours ago, indii said:

I found it on Spotify.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6Zu3YaK1LWrUGjnDdHJk7X?si=T1sO1UQAR6u_SE9ON41kPw