Mar 11th The Ryman ~ Nashville~ TN

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy and I reached Nashville about an hour ago.  Looking forward to Scotty.🎶

For all you guys and gals heading to Nashville, safe travels and have a BLAST. 

I think Twice a Child if it's a single it would gain a lot of buzz such as sales, media, etc. that would definitely help along the chart run similar to FMM or TII. I could see Falling For A Stranger b

44 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Home at last.  Thanks for these great videos!    So much fun...with the added bonus of hearing the 2 new songs live.

Welcome back safely home.   You got your concert quota in before the "freeze". 

Thanks Sherry for holding down the fort..good job.Loved seeing all the videos etc on my return home.I took no videos since we were  front row and right next to the speaker ..knew they were not going to be good but i think I got some real close ups of Scotty on my camera..

Short trip ....,3 concerts/ the Ryman twice and Grand Ole Opry .George Jones Museum,Country Music Hall of Fame,WildHorse Saloon ,..but have say Scotty at the Ryman was by far worth the trip .

• Like 1

SCOTTY MCCREERY WOWS RYMAN CROWD WITH HITS AND NEW TUNES

ysq5MYGV_bigger.jpg

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

We have a very limited number of the special "Scotty at the Ryman" t-shirts left after last night's show. Once they're gone, they're gone. All profits from the shirt will be donated to The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee for its Emergency Response Fund to help the Nashville and surrounding area after the devastating tornados. If you want to purchase one and help support this great cause, please go to my online store at ScottyMcCreery.com: https://scottymccreery.myshopify.com/…/copy-of-2018-vintage…

11 hours ago, tfortexas said:

⁩ ⁦ ⁩ ⁦ ⁩ ⁦ ⁩ ⁦ ⁩ I hope you see and enlarge....proud parents, grandma Janet and aunt giving Scotty a standing ovation for “Twice A Child” at Ryman in honor of granddad Cooke

I love these pictures,  not only for Mike, Judy and Janet’s reaction, but a proud Derek Wells and Frank Rogers standing and pointing recognition to Monty Criswell, can be seen in center of photo.❤️  (There might even be a glimpse of me and Sarah Sanders..😬)

• Like 1