Mar 11th The Ryman ~ Nashville~ TN

buttons66

I think Twice a Child if it's a single it would gain a lot of buzz such as sales, media, etc. that would definitely help along the chart run similar to FMM or TII. I could see Falling For A Stranger being a single, too. I just think it might be more suited as a 2nd or 3rd single. I think first songs from a new album "set the tone" for how radio treats an artist for the follow-up singles. IMO Twice A Child could be a career or signature song. It would keep up his radio momentum from Seasons Change.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

I think Twice a Child if it's a single it would gain a lot of buzz such as sales, media, etc. that would definitely help along the chart run similar to FMM or TII. I could see Falling For A Stranger being a single, too. I just think it might be more suited as a 2nd or 3rd single. I think first songs from a new album "set the tone" for how radio treats an artist for the follow-up singles. IMO Twice A Child could be a career or signature song. It would keep up his radio momentum from Seasons Change.

I just want Scotty to have songs that don't struggle on the chart (just zip up it)

6 hours ago, tfortexas said:

I just want Scotty to have songs that don't struggle on the chart (just zip up it)

Only the uber A-listers at the BIG labels zip up a chart these days and I don't see that changing anytime soon. But hey, we can dream can't we?...:)

It was a great time at the Ryman last night, but the bus trip back to NC was a struggle!!  You know I may be too old to do over night bus trips where I should sleep but can't!   But the whole couple of days was wonderful. Great memories and fun times and made new friends too!  You might see my new friend on the forum sometime!!  So glad I was able to hear Falling for A Stranger and Twice A Child.  Really, really loved Twice A Child. The standing ovation sealed the deal for me on the song.  That could be the next #1!! I did video them both, but I think everyone has heard them now.  

I got home about 8am and now packing to go to Va today and on to Maryland tomorrow to see middle school and high school musicals our granddaughters are in.  Pretty excited we will be taking "Lambert" air and I won't be driving!! 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Grandmaof7 said:

It was a great time at the Ryman last night, but the bus trip back to NC was a struggle!!  You know I may be too old to do over night bus trips where I should sleep but can't!   But the whole couple of days was wonderful. Great memories and fun times and made new friends too!  You might see my new friend on the forum sometime!!  So glad I was able to hear Falling for A Stranger and Twice A Child.  Really, really loved Twice A Child. The standing ovation sealed the deal for me on the song.  That could be the next #1!! I did video them both, but I think everyone has heard them now.  

I got home about 8am and now packing to go to Va today and on to Maryland tomorrow to see middle school and high school musicals our granddaughters are in.  Pretty excited we will be taking "Lambert" air and I won't be driving!! 

You're tough!!  Thanks for the recap.   And safe travels to Va. 

1 hour ago, drdeb said:

Great to see good friends again!

89783845_2979194648770354_33108075462178

89655868_2979194622103690_34999115159919

Carol and Sandy -- missed seeing you guys!! Were you on the 'floor'?

Yep...very close to the stage...stage left, in fact.  We did run into Melissa near the merchandise line...but she is the only one we actually did see.  Great night, wasn’t it?

• Like 2

On 3/11/2020 at 10:02 AM, paris2753 said:

Wishing all of you a fabulous day (and concert tonight!) in Nashville!  I am sorry to be missing Scotty at the Ryman but plans for this Paris trip were already planned.  (Although the event I was attending Sunday has been cancelled due to the virus! Grrrrrrr......!)

I look forward to hearing all about it and watching the videos tomorrow.

We missed you Sue!