Kdrama Fever ~ shows from South Korea

istersay

11 hours ago, sydneysam said:

It's a really good series!! The ending felt like it's not the ending though (if you know what I mean lol), but there's a rumored Season 2, so I'll give them that :haha:. It's a good way to introduce the Korean culture games too ;) 

great series, and Neflix said their biggest launch ever I think. Can't wait for season 2! The cultural thing is good, I like seeing how it is in other countries, before I started watching Kdramas I had no clue what it was like in SK. Netflix is cool because they have great series and movies from so many different countries

• Like 1

“Hellbound”: Netflix Unleashes Hell on November 19th

"People hear predictions on when they will die. When that time comes, a death angel appears in front of them and kills them."

Director Yeon Sang-ho, the Korean director behind Train to Busan 

Network: Netflix
Episodes: 6
Release Date: November 19, 2021

Cast
Yoo Ah-In - Jung Jin-Soo 
Park Jung-Min - Bae Young-Jae
Kim Hyun-Joo - Min Hey-Jin

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I've watched this a few times lol, and there will be a sequel when the male lead is out of the military

Extraordinary Attorney Woo Netflix

16 episodes

"About an autistic 27-year-old lawyer. Due to her high IQ of 164, impressive memory, and creative thought process, the brilliant Woo Young Woo graduated at the top of her class from a prestigious law school."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This all women competition battle is brutal

Siren: Survive the Island 

24 female police officers, firefighters, bodyguards, soldiers, athletes and stuntwomen team up by profession to compete for survival on a remote island.

• 3 months later...

just finished Moving, it was sooooo good, Disney must have given them a good budget

Moving

Season 1 Eps: 20

IMDB 8.6 

Action, Adventure  TV Series

The quiet lives of three high school students with genetic superhuman abilities turn upside down when a mysterious organization starts to hunt them down one by one.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...