idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

On 3/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, holinessss said:

jamar has been removed from the house, told y’all kyle’s production’s pet

On 3/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, Alex95 said:

Whoaaa at this happening. 😮 Wow I just went to check up on this week's events and was not expecting this.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:39 PM, Alex95 said:

Twitter isn't their viewership so what they think doesn't really matter. However, they're gonna need a MUCH better explanation for people to trust them. I've said the whole time Jamar crossed the line and I stand by that, but there easily should've been a warning first. More could've gone down while the feeds were down that makes it more understandable, but the press release doesn't insinuate that at all which is extremely worrisome.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:02 PM, kamil24 said:

He's a "Toronto Mans" they all talk like that. I'm sure he didn't actually mean that, and think he should have just gotten a warning.

Agreed with these posts. I understand what Jamar said wasn't right and crossed a line, but they should have given him a serious talking to and issued him a warning, not actually remove him.

I know Jamar's gone through a lot of bad treatment in the house, and I do feel bad for him for that.

Sheldon's plan is to take out Minh-Ly. He's thinking about just nominating her outright against Carol, the pawn (which is probably best case scenario since at least Minh-Ly can play in veto). He's still toying with a possible backdoor though with Angie or Chris on the block against Carol to backdoor Minh-Ly.

lol Sheldon really got HoH again? 😐  :dead:  Ugh sad for another bad week for Minh-Ly.

Posted (edited)

As of now it seems Carol may be going home...? She's asking to self-evict and it seems like they're honoring her wishes by nominating her and voting to evict her at the end of the week. Another week without a normal eviction this season's a mess :dead: 

Edited by Alex95

13 minutes ago, holinessss said:

carol just self-evicted lmfao

Not definitely, could just be asking to voted out on Thurs.

Minh-Ly and Carol were nominated by Sheldon. I believe the house still plans on taking Carol out per her wishes but idk. Carol could still change her mind as she does every 12 hours and then Minh-Ly would easily go home.

Minh-Ly, Carol, Hira, Chris, and Vanessa are playing in the veto.