idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Kyle’s game is completely blown up right now and everyone hates him. Brooke could go down by association to him. Should be interesting to see what happens. I obviously prefer Brooke to Micheal but the house will be fun if either goes imo. Micheal leaving is better in the long run while Brooke leaving will be better short term feeds.

sheldon is also one of the few defending kyle...this superfan duo ain't it!!! lol

Posted (edited)
Just now, holinessss said:

sheldon is also one of the few defending kyle...this superfan duo ain't it!!! lol

ariana grande and what about it GIF
The Evictors DEFINITELY ain’t it.

Edited by Alex95

Posted (edited)

pretty girls meeting!!!

carol plans on telling mike about kyle

minh laughs at mike's attempt at campaigning to her

van sulks that she's in the same room as kyle/mike as a have not lol

Edited by holinessss

tumblr_ozl56gkzX51swa3wko1_500.jpg

Me finding out my first draft pick is about to be the first one voted out of the house.

The votes certainly not locked at all. Minh, Vanessa, and Carol are certainly flippable and Ri, JL, Maddy, and Hira are locks for Mike. Pretty much comes down to Minh-Ly lol.

Vote has just flipped against Brooke with Carol, Minh, and Van confirming they want to flip. That would make the vote 7-5 against Brooke (8-4 if Jamar flips too though he doesn’t want to so if there’s anyone that put it rest, it could be Jamar convincing Minh to chill).

Jamar’s stepping up to the plate for Brooke. The people in the middle don’t need his vote, but I’m also not sure if they’re willing to blindside him. We’ll have to see Hira and the girls talk again without Jamar.

Flip temporarily dead because Minh thinks Hira and Jamar aren’t truly down for it. Jamar isn’t, but Hira definitely is. If Hira and Minh can realize they both want it, it can still happen. It’s only Tuesday, it’s sooooo early.

HUGE Micheal and Kyle blowup last night. This season is so amazing so far :wub:.

Micheal remains the favorite to go, but he has a day to get the votes back on his side. He though Vanessa under the bus during the blowup, a pivotal swing vote, so that may be difficult.

Next HOH is mental, the houseguests are studying some stuff. Micheal is all but guaranteed to go at this point, a flip is HIGHLY unlikely.

good get Michael out of there.  the potential Michael x Maddy is not what im here for.  

Sheldon is HOH. Probably gonna go for Maddy and Rianne.

Yup Sheldon wants Maddy & Rianne noms. Fine with me! Just gotta keep my fingers crossed for no Minh-Ly backdoor.

Sheldon confirming he doesn't want Minh up because people will take her out. Whew, stick with that!

shel names the duos:

madd/ri (targets)

shel/broo

kyle/van (obvious)

missing:

carol/van (f2)

minh/hira (f2)

ang/chris

minh/jams

minh/carol?

sue/everyone but evictors+minh

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said: