Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

On 4/11/2021 at 11:19 AM, Alex95 said:

Amazing move for Beth. Not so amazing move for Jed & Ty.

On the other hand, if they took Breydon out I do feel like Kiefer would realize he needs to stay loyal to Tina & Tera so either week the next week would be 3 vs. 3 and Kiefer does seem to be a bigger comp threat than Tina and Breydon.

I was thinking the same thing. This was an amazing move and sets Beth up better, but not so much for Jedson and Ty. But I understand the guys thinking of having a harder time getting rid of Keif later down the line.

On 4/12/2021 at 9:28 PM, *Chris said:

And Kiefer; he should have known better and listened to everyone else. 

Yeahhh he really should have. Tina kept telling him to be weary and calm down with his comp wins and gloating.

On 4/12/2021 at 10:18 PM, JC said:

Queen Tera keeping me alive in the draft! ❤️ 

....At least you got Tera. I got no one in the draft now. :dead: 

On 4/13/2021 at 7:42 PM, Alex95 said:

The throuple might be flipping and keeping Kiefer :dead:. I don’t think they’ve made a decision and stuck with it ONCE this whole season.

If Tina, who seemed like a lock for final four, somehow leaves this week :dead:

OMGG LMAOOO Whattt??? What kind of sense does this make in keeping Kiefer? :dead:  I feel like the damage has already been done with putting him up on the block. :haha:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lolz apparently Victoria won again . Highkey the perfect person to win this chaotic power

Apparently Julie blew up on Josh right before the eviction ugh she was gonna bring the Drama this season  

Sounds like Tera is planning on nominating Jed & Beth maybe, but who cares I'm so checked out now since the whole week and power shift doesn't matter lol.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Tera's taking the shot at the boys and nominating Jed & Ty. If noms stay the same, Kiefer likely becomes the swing vote. However, Breydon's the only one who would keep noms the same so unless he wins veto, I doubt that's happening.

Edited by Alex95

Looks like Tera went with Jed & Beth noms. If noms stay the same, Kiefer's the swing vote. However, I think there's a pretty decent chance someone will use the veto (Brey's the only one who definitely won't).

Jed won veto. They’re gonna try to convince him to use it on Beth but that likely won’t work lol. Ty will likely go up in Jed’s place and Beth will be evicted.

Oh lord these people! It seems that Jed will be using the veto on Beth :dead:. However, it seems like Tera will be nominating Brey instead of Ty like she’s supposed to :dead:. Jed will think his insane plan is gonna work if Brey goes lmao. Ty and Kief might still evict Jed though, we gotta hear them talk after the veto meeting. And if Jed does get backstabbed by Ty & Kief, he might just walk back into the house thanks to the fake double lol MESS

Lmao yup so Jed is definitely vetoing Beth and Tera is definitely nominating Breydon with his permission. Every week these houseguests are fighting amongst each other to make the dumbest move possible for their games :dead:

It happened :dead:. Jed has officially used the power of veto on Beth and Tera nominated Breydon in her place. Either Jed or Breydon will be the first evictee in the fake double eviction on Thursday. Tera & Breydon are expecting Kiefer & Tychon to evict Jed. We'll see if they actually do, I'm sure it will flip back and forth a million times because that's what they do.

Poor Jed is really starting to spiral 😬. I think it's starting to sink in he literally had the veto and didn't use it on himself and now may go home :dead:. At this point it's gonna be unanimous against him, even Beth's in on it. I have no idea if Jed's gonna be broken during the buyback comp or more motivated than ever to return and kill Ty & Beth.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:34 AM, Alex95 said:

Oh lord these people! It seems that Jed will be using the veto on Beth :dead:. However, it seems like Tera will be nominating Brey instead of Ty like she’s supposed to :dead:. Jed will think his insane plan is gonna work if Brey goes lmao. Ty and Kief might still evict Jed though, we gotta hear them talk after the veto meeting. And if Jed does get backstabbed by Ty & Kief, he might just walk back into the house thanks to the fake double lol MESS

On 4/19/2021 at 10:28 AM, Alex95 said:

Lmao yup so Jed is definitely vetoing Beth and Tera is definitely nominating Breydon with his permission. Every week these houseguests are fighting amongst each other to make the dumbest move possible for their games :dead:

LMAOO Reading all of this, I was thinking "LMAO Woww.... what a MESSS all of this is, omg." :dead:  

On 4/20/2021 at 4:33 PM, Alex95 said:

Beth exposed everything to Jed and now he knows Ty's against him and pissed. He's gonna work on Kiefer's vote to target Ty if he stays.

omgggg.... this is all so messy and I can't keep track of who's true and loyal to who now after this messy week. :dead: 

49 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

So sounds like Brey won HOH and POV this week. Beth & Tera are on the block and this time, Beth is the target.

Beth can go!  Thats quite the turn around for Tera.  Maybe they think she has no shot now that she's been evicted once? 

Tychon won HOH! Which means he's joining the elite group of houseguests who made it to the final three without ever getting nominated, good for him! I could see any of the other three going here tbh. I feel like Breydon and Kiefer are in the most trouble, but idk.

Breydon & Tera seemed to agree to cut Kiefer if he doesn't win the veto. Tychon will likely nominate Kiefer & Tera today. As always, it comes down to veto but unless Kiefer wins it, he could be getting 4th place.