Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Not production announcing veto ceremony in an hour while Victoria, Latoya, Ty, Jed, and Beth are fighting in the HOH fnjdsakfndjasklfnl they're so messy it's always Monday :dead:

Why is production doing this? 😶

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently Julie blew up on Josh right before the eviction ugh she was gonna bring the Drama this season  

Apparently Josh walked up to Kyle and told him he's not winning the season because cis straight white male is not winning jfndlakfjnadsjlkfn KING . Josh needs to win veto!

Literally me two weeks ago . She's either a mastermind or her game is awful I genuinely can't tell. But she's almost single-handedly making this season the most entertaining one in years so I'll take

Posted (edited)

Jed didn’t use the veto. Either Kiefer or Latoya will be evicted on Thursday.

As of now, Latoya is getting evicted. She NEEDS to flip Tera, but Tera gave her word to Victoria she would evict Latoya.

Edited by Alex95

Sounds like sunsetters are about to be shocked by the vote.  They think Kiefer is leaving.  Oddballs are about to eliminate LaToya and they've been lying to Beth/Ty.

Kiefer telling Victoria she’s safe. He wasn’t very forward with Kyle & Rohan but he was telling them he doesn’t want them going home. I’m thinking Austin & Breydon noms. Maybe Rohan goes up if someone wins veto.

Austin, Beth, and Jedson are playing in POV with Kyle & Rohan. Austin NEEDS to win this veto. Beth and Jedson are currently using their three braincells to wonder if they should try to backdoor Austin this week. My gut's telling me they're gonna throw the veto. But maybe they'll smarten up to win it and not use it idk. Or they're so dumb they win it AND use it on Kyle lmao

Rohan won the veto.

Austin was Kiefer’s original renom plan so unless anything changes, I’m expecting her to be sitting on the block after the veto meeting.

Rohan has officially vetoed himself and Austin has been nominated against Kyle. As of now, Kyle will still be getting evicted on Thursday (and Josh's prophecy of no straight white men winning the season will come true :wub:)

Apparently Victoria told the cameras she's considering putting herself up next to Austin :dead:. She's too much lmao. Vic would be an idiot not to take a shot at the throuple, but I do feel like she's coming for Austin (which I don't care about Austin so that's fine for the show, but I do think the throuple needs to lose someone). Well Vic should've laid low and then taken a shot at the throuple, but everyone seems to be on to the fact that it's her because Vic doesn't know how to lay low ❤️.

I have never been so back and forth with a contestant as I have with Victoria. As of right now, I can't stand her. She's so delusional thinking Beth/Jed/Ty are with her lmfao dumbass. Can't wait for karma to catch up on her and she gets evicted by them :wub: [for the record, I stan Austin/Breydon/Rohan/Tina, hate the rest].

Edited by jarmon
  • Confused 1