Big Brother Canada Live Feeds Discussion

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

Would Latoya have the votes to stay?

Probably not...? I could see her alliance just completely ditching her if she's on the block after the POV tbh. The week is young though and these people are crazy lol.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently Julie blew up on Josh right before the eviction ugh she was gonna bring the Drama this season  

Apparently Josh walked up to Kyle and told him he's not winning the season because cis straight white male is not winning jfndlakfjnadsjlkfn KING . Josh needs to win veto!

Literally me two weeks ago . She's either a mastermind or her game is awful I genuinely can't tell. But she's almost single-handedly making this season the most entertaining one in years so I'll take

13 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

What happened? 😮 

Sorry, I don’t watch the feeds, so that’s why I keep asking. 😅

Well the house blew up yesterday as they debated back and forth between keeping Josh or Rohan. Latoya was pushing hard to keep Josh, which they absolutely should've done, but everyone else kept resisting, and obviously it landed on keeping Rohan. Word of the potential flip clearly got out and everyone knows. So pretty much they have to deal with the consequences of flipping without having actually flipped.

Now Latoya's still protecting her alliance and trying to throw Kyle under the bus to Victoria. Meanwhile the rest of the alliance is putting all the blame on Latoya for the craziness of the past few days, even though it was all mainly Kiefer and Jed's fault. Latoya was steadfast in keeping Josh, those guys kept flipping back and forth.

It's not that much would have changed. Latoya managed Victoria horribly as a potential ally and Victoria would still likely be going after Latoya. However, there would be less of a chance of the other side forming something if they cut Rohan. Like I said, they're dealing with the consequences of making a big move without having made that move.

It seems like Ted & Jy are gonna fight for Toya a lot harder than I expected luckily. They were campaigning hard for her to Victoria and I believe they plan on using the veto on her. If noms did stay the same, Latoya would need Ty, Jed, Tina, Tera, and Beth to evict Kiefer. Now that's doable as they're all in her alliance. However, Beth hates her and wants her gone to get closer to Ty & Jed. And Tina & Tera are playing both sides and would seriously expose themselves if they kept Latoya. I hope Latoya fights hard though, I would hate to see her go down without a fight. Best case scenario is she wins veto and Victoria puts Jed or Beth up in her place.

Victoria just solidified The Oddballs with Austin, Breydon, Kyle, and Rohan. Sunsetters are imploding majorly and Tina seems to be jumping off that sinking ship. It's looking more and more likely Latoya's done for if she doesn't win the veto.

Just now, ungodlyhour said:

do we know vic's plan if latoya wins veto?

She hasn't really said, but I doubt she'd go for someone from her new alliance and she has sworn up and down to Tina & Tera they're safe. Hopefully Beth. Maybe Jed if she gets talked into making a really big move. I think she's just relying on noms staying the same though.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, Alex95 said:

VICTORIA is HOH :dead:. This week’s gonna be a mess lmao

omgg this is going to be so fun to watch. :dead: 

23 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Kiefer is SPIRALING and wants to volunteer for the block because he threw Vic under the bus right before the eviction to Kyle :dead:.

omggg what kind of messiness? :dead: 

22 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah so the Sunsetters lowkey seem exposed due to all their messiness the past few days so the other side seems to be coming together. Rohan, Kyle, Austin, and Breydon seem locked in together now and are super anti-Sunsetter. Split house baby, let's go!

Oooh wow a split house sure sounds fun. 😮 

22 hours ago, Solaris said:

Kiefer can go, LaToya can stay please!

This.

Omg apparently I missed so much just avoiding live feeds for a couple of hours. I believe Latoya & Kiefer have officially been nominated for eviction. But the house blew the f*ck up. Kyle and Rohan were getting into a huge fight with Kiefer and Latoya stepped in to defend him. I think it got pretty ugly idk. I'm trying to figure out what the f*ck I missed idk. Kyle and Rohan seem to be hated inside and outside the house though.

Austin, Jed, and Ty picked for veto with Kiefer and Latoya. Amazing draw for Latoya if she could lock those guys down (or at the very least get them to throw it to her).

Jed won veto. Hopefully he uses it on Latoya. Beth is likely the replacement nominee in this scenario. We'll just have to keep an eye on all the discussions.

Omg Vic is planning on threatening Jed that she will nominate Ty if he vetoes Toya. Vic swore up and down to Ty & Jed they were safe this week no matter what, I can't imagine these men will take this well at all :dead:

Jed has confirmed he’s planning on vetoing Latoya. However this is before Victoria threatens him with Ty. Tomorrow’s gonna be messy as hell!

Tera and Tina had a pretty interesting conversation. They pretty much said their only priorities are each other Kiefer, and Latoya. So if Jed pulls Toya down and Ty goes up, he’s likely f*cked. If noms stay the same, Tina and Tera are in a rough position.

Jed and Ty just had their convo with Victoria. It was as much of a mess as you'd expect :dead:. Jed's not gonna use the veto and risk Ty though he's telling him. So now it comes down to Tina & Tera. Do they side with the Oddballs or Sunsetters.

14 minutes ago, holinessss said:

LT (and Kief lmao) has convinced Jed to use the veto for now

Ty will not let him use it. Ty correctly does not trust Tera or Tina and he knows his ass is grass if he's up there.

Not production announcing veto ceremony in an hour while Victoria, Latoya, Ty, Jed, and Beth are fighting in the HOH fnjdsakfndjasklfnl they're so messy it's always Monday :dead: