LP Fan Thread- American Singer/Songwriter Laura Pergolizzi

istersay

• 1 month later...

OMG!!!!  :thumbsup: How did I not know, this was here? :wub:  I LOVE LP!!!  I've seen her twice. Once in Chicago, and once in Santa Fe. I WAS going to see her in June, but concerts (understandably), have been postponed. She has SO MANY good songs, that it's hard to pick a favorite. So …. I can't. But, here's one, that you haven't posted yet, and … it's not one, that she has performed out (at least, not that I know of), but it's an awesome song. So , here's "Too Much" …. and it is set to this footage

29 minutes ago, psterina said:

OMG!!!!  :thumbsup: How did I not know, this was here? :wub:  I LOVE LP!!!  I've seen her twice. Once in Chicago, and once in Santa Fe. I WAS going to see her in June, but concerts (understandably), have been postponed. She has SO MANY good songs, that it's hard to pick a favorite. So …. I can't. But, here's one, that you haven't posted yet, and … it's not one, that she has performed out (at least, not that I know of), but it's an awesome song. So , here's "Too Much" …. and it is set to this footage

wow you're so lucky to see her in person, she's incredible!!

2 hours ago, istersay said:

wow you're so lucky to see her in person, she's incredible!!

Yes. Anytime, she does a tour, I will find a way to catch a show. Not only is she a phenomenal songwriter, but she was born to perform. She knows how to command a stage!  And, her vocal range  :omg:. So unique, So great!

10 years ago, before becoming an International sensation, LP, along with The Bardot Band,  put out this intense, visceral, mesmerizing, Goddess-level  performance of Alanis Morissette's song "Uninvited"

LP, the Bardot Band, and that amazing violin player …. utterly fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another utterly fantastic song , called "Magic". I have not been able to find live footage of this. It's probably because …  just like the song "Too Much", she hasn't done it live. It is one of my top favorites of hers, though. And, I would LOVE to see this live some day

• 4 weeks later...

:ohyeah:   YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LP's tour has been rescheduled. Can't wait!!! Crossing my fingers, that it does actually happen. 

Seriously ….  between the endless great songs she has, her riveting stage presence, and …. well  …. this says it all  

• 1 month later...